Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my legend about a month ago, nice and shiny, but definitly in need of an audio upgrade.
I found a sub, an amp, lookin for some new speakers.
My younger brother got my old car, a ford explorer, yeah i know dont hate, but i left all of the audio stuff in it. A pioneer premier 630, 2 JL 10 W3s in a custom boxand a Boss amp 250x2
I am getting all of my new stuff in and i was going to take the head unit out next week and put it in my legend, along w/ new speakers, and a sub.
Last night some bastard jacked all my $hit. Right out of my driveway. He took everything, even the wiring harness. IT was professional, didnt break a window, didnt scratch the paint or mess up the dash, just yanked it all.
Its my dumba$$ little brothers fault cuz he left the face plate on overnight. i coulda shot him in cold blood. I found it at 8 this morning, and i am still in a rage.
Just hope to God i dont find out who did it.
"Put this piece to yo chest, and be at peace wit the rest"
I put all that $hit in myself and it all got jacked. Now i have to spend the money that was going for a CAI and new speakers on a new head unit.
Insurance never covers this crap. and the lazy @$$ popos are never gonna catch the bastard. $Hit.

Sorry for the long Post
Just had to vent.
Peace
Tnelson

·
Premium Member
9,173 Posts
R U sure it wasn't your bro trying to make money from your stereo? It just seems kinda odd that nothing got messed up on the car and everything was done so cleanly. Most theives aftermath I"ve ever seen is usually pretty careless and destructive.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Hey Tnelson, I had the same thing happen to me back in december. I got my new Alpine CVA-1006 monitor, dvd player, e.q. 2 10" polk DX subs, rockford fosgate 800.2 amp and a 400.4 amp jacked. The bastard or bastards got in from popping the window outta place but it didnt break (thank god) and they messed up my carpet, passenger seat and rear seats from trying to get the subs and amps out from the inside and then through the trunk. It sucked big time, I called the cops and they didn't do sh!t but if I ever find out who did that sh!t, they gonna get a toast to they ass and my foot in their grill. I hope you catch them bastards.

·
Registered
655 Posts
ditto

Right in your driveway, taking the time not to scratch anything, thats too balsy.If he could unlock the doors with slim jim he would need to get out of their quick if someone saw him. Also at night the lights in explorer isnt bright enough to do clean removal quick.Your brother probably did it but dont kill him, don't bring it up if u know u wont' find out anything from him or have no proof. Just steal his **** when he gets his NEW ****, which is prolly gonna be better than what u had.(that also may be a clue if he gets better ****) Just make copy of keys.Even if he gets an alarm you can "borrow" his car and it will get "broken" into while ur inside the movies.

Muuhahahahaa:D

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Hey Triton, an uncle of mine recently turned truck driver. It was a shock for all of us, we never saw it coming, he had been with a company for over 10years and making pretty good $$$ until they started laying people off. Anyways, he's pretty much visited the entire U.S now. He said the best places to live where, South Cali, which he lives in now, Seattle, Oregon, Georgia, Florida. He wasn't too fond of New York, said something about, everything is really close togeter, and lots of stuff made from rock? LoL, what hell is he talking about?

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Well Future, I have no Idea what he's talking about. As far as everything being close together, I can kinda relate because we most places out here in the city are close by like stores, and houses, buildings, malls, etc. If thats what he means then I understand but as far as rocks, I have no idea.

·
Registered
7,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I figured out how they got in.
They musta had a power drill, and put a hole on the passenger side door right by the lock, about a 1/4 inch hole. then they used some kinda tool to pop the lock. Power locks are hard to slim jim.
It couldnt have been my bro, he doesnt know $hit about electronics. Anyway, if anybody has a head unit for sale, i need a new one now.
thanks
Tnelson

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
tnelson said:
I figured out how they got in.
They musta had a power drill, and put a hole on the passenger side door right by the lock, about a 1/4 inch hole. then they used some kinda tool to pop the lock. Power locks are hard to slim jim.
Tnelson
That must suck big time. I know how you feel brother.

·
IM A LEGEND
742 Posts
you messed up by putting all da **** in their with out an alarm and tint. double check with the insurance company about your policy be cause policy has an automactic $2500 in stereo coverage.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts