Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cuz the factory alarm didn't work and my little lion didn't bite...

Stupid theive broke into the car and took my sun glasses, cd changer, garage opener, and tons of other stuff. Alarm didn't go off because they poped the master lock, tricking the stock alarm to think that the actual key was inserted and disarmed the damn thing. Not only did they ripped the trunk carpet, they also f*cked up the brackets. Therefore, I didn't just loose my stuff but will have to also pay for new door lock, lock actuator, and all other sh*t........ F*ck man, my car's problems were starting to get settled and I already started saving $$ for EVO VII.

Anyways, just had to let it out... sorry about this guys~

REMEMBER!! STOCK ALARM IS NOT TRUST WORTHY!!!:mad:

·
Junior Mint
633 Posts
That truly sucks. Sorry to hear about that.

garage opener? You might want to reprogram your garage opener frequency.

Sounds like they were mostly after your interior.

Where did this happen? Were you parked outside? I'm going to avoid that area.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
all this happened in the school's(Cal Poly Pomona) parking lot... Yeah, I did tell my apartment manager and he'll be reprograming all the openers tomorrow...

The scary thing is that they know about our stock alarm inside out........ Or are all stock alarms the same???

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BTW, the worst part is that I had some receipts left in the car, so I have to cancell all the credit cards now.... totally suck to live w/o the cards for the next few days............

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII
that's what they use to run the World Rally Championship...
Turbo Charged 280HP(actually at least 300hp)(JDM SPEC though) AWD+ACD+AYC, the most bang for the buck $30,000 car that will arrive here in the US next January....

additional note:
Forgot to mention that stock Evo VII can consistantly do 1/4 mile in 12sec:D

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Damn son i'm sorry to hear that, even more so to a F-1 fellow fan, Get that evo, if i had money i'd get the WRX as a fun get-around car i'd get with u and the lancer and hit some backwood roads

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
haha, it's always good to hear from another F1/WRC fan:D
So far you are the first one that cracked me up:D

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Yes, stock alarms are all the same. That's why they offer little protection. I need to put a keyless/aftermarket on my G2, my G1 had one. What's worse, we have a garage, but can't use it really, not convinient, the house is all-american wood style, like something you'd find @ Big Bear in South Cali. It's not an automatic opening door, door is huge and heavy wood. Way too much hassle, and I doubt it's in that good of condition. So the car is always on the driveway in front of my house.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Sorry to hear that Claus and I hope you get to find who the sons of b!tches are. Do you know if there was something they specifically wanted? I also got jacked back in december and lost all my stereo system and cd's so I know how you feel. I'm still saving up for a better alarm system then i'll put my stereo back in but until then, i'm running with no music.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No idea what they specifically wanted... I have the stock headunit and changer, and some after market speakers... Guess they just picked my car and started messing with it... I'll get the clifford alarm installed once I fix the door lock and the actuator... Then thing that also pisses me off is that they took all the Initial D cd's that my friend got me from Taiwan... Yeah, they are bootleged copies but it's impossible to get them here....... Dude, that's the entire 5CD set plus my friend's band's album that they took... f*cking bastards.......

Well, at least my cute little lion is still around, lol~

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I always park far away from other vehicles so that the car won't be hit...... But... guess this is what happens when you park far away~ Well, I'll be calling automotive entertainment tomorrow to get a quote.......

·
GS Hog
7,043 Posts
Yeah, don't forget to tell them that you're a friend of mine. Hopefully Zach will cut you a break.

Well, chin up. Like you said, at least you've still got your baby. :)

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah, Zach remembers me:) Saw him at autoshow and he was asking how duy's been doing and stuff~

·
GS Hog
7,043 Posts
OK cool! :) I thought that they might remember Duy, but I wasn't sure if they'd remember you coz you haven't padded their wallets yet. :D

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ahaha~ But will very soon~

1 - 20 of 33 Posts