Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel so bad for his wife.....and she's about to give birth to a new baby too, thats really F'd up man, I'm really ticked off at the statedepartment:mad: They should have given in to the demands or at least fought more to get this guy back.....I'm not comferted and i bet neither is the wife of the guy regarding what Bush has said:mad:

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Did they kill him?

·
Hatin the rain already
598 Posts
Truly sad that there was nothing that was done. I am sure they were looking for him but I still think we are being too nice to these militant bastards. My heart goes out to the widow and their baby. =( :(

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Yeah that's messed up, my heart goes out to his loved ones. Reporters are aware of the dangers of the field even more so on a battle field it was a risk he was willing to take, believe me he wasn't ignorant of the possible dangers he was putting himself in, I'm suprised his wife let him go.

·
Registered
685 Posts
I have strong feelings about what they did to Danial Pearl, mostly foul language directed twords his murderers, but that won't change anything, I feel bad for his wife, and I think our Government should have done more. I will always hate the United States's Enemies and this only serves to prove there are still some holes in it's intellagince network that need fixing may God bless Danny's family

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
My prayers are with his family and I only wish that the U.S. would've been able to do more but like one of the kidnappers said, they had no intentions to let him go so would the U.S. still been able to stop this if they really wanted to?

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
C'mon son We put men on the moon...if they wanted him back they would have done it, If it was a Bush's kin in dudes place i'm shure they would have gotten them back:mad:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts