278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been in Iraq for 3 months now and I haven't gotten 1 message stating:

Hey bud, you need anything?

Were here for you dude.

Keep ya a** covered bro!!!

Kill them S.O.B's dawg.

Come home safe pimpin.

:( I thought my Legend buddies would care about me!!! :( :mad: Thats it! I'm selling my Legend and buying a Ford Fiesta!!!! Im startin a car club. www.fordfiesta>acuralegends.com. I'd rather push a ford fiesta than drive a Legend!!!!!

**wakes up in cold sweat**

:giggle: j/k (about the ford part) :giggle:

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
I am glad you were kidding about the festiva. I didn't know you were over there. I am sure other members will post up with the same thing. I can quarantee you that every person fighting is in my prayers.
Later!
Lee

BTW Keep your head down.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lmao @ aznman007 Thanks!! I needed that. I cant post pics but if yall want some pictures of me over here I need someone to post them for me.

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,471 Posts
Welcome Back !!!

Dre Linn said:
:( I thought my Legend buddies would care about me!!! :( :mad: Thats it!
Ohh, that's wrong. All your friends are care about you. I'm sure and I know that. -Mike

Dre Linn said:
I've been in Iraq for 3 months now...
But I didn't know that you have been in Iraq, really. I really don't know how I'd react, when I get the order to drive to Iraq. But I'm honest to you: I'm sure I'm getting fear.
However, I respect YOU and esp what you have done for your land. Not everyone is able to serve for his land over there in Iraq. That needs power and lot of courage. Hat off ! :bowdown: You got my respect !!! -Mike

Welcome back, my friend !!!​

Dre Linn said:
I'm selling my Legend and buying a Ford Fiesta!!!! Im startin a car club. www.fordfiesta>acuralegends.com. I'd rather push a ford fiesta than drive a Legend!!!!!
Oh no, please. C'mon. You don't need to sell you Legend. What would be w/o you, hmm? Please don't leave us. It makes no sense then. -Mike

Once again: You Don't Need To Be Disappointed !!!​

·
Registered
305 Posts
Stay Up Soldier

I've had three cousins go to Iraq and Afghanistan and I know it's hard out there in the sandy-sandy!!! Stay up soldier and keep yourself safe so you can come home and have some expensive work done on your car!ha ha

Can't wait till you get back fam!

·
Registered
4,037 Posts
so how u doin?

Well if you had a laptop over there......................hahaha.

Should have shown those Iraqis what Legends can do and then they would put down there weapons and go "we want to trade in commerce with American joes, we want car like that!"--okay its a sucky joke.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
hotstartup said:
one question man, who u be? lol

be safe.. :D
:p good one thanks

stevieray said:
Hang in there, Dre. Thank you for your service to our country. :bowdown:
I will (have no choice actually) you're welcome. happy to be here, proud to serve!!!

MikeD said:
Ohh, that's wrong. All your friends are care about you. I'm sure and I know that. -Mike
I'm sure they do. I just needed a little attention! Can I get a free Acura-Legend.com sticker for my car??? :D

MikeD said:
But I didn't know that you have been in Iraq, really. I really don't know how I'd react, when I get the order to drive to Iraq. But I'm honest to you: I'm sure I'm getting fear.
However, I respect YOU and esp what you have done for your land. Not everyone is able to serve for his land over there in Iraq. That needs power and lot of courage. Hat off ! :bowdown: You got my respect !!! -Mike

Welcome back, my friend !!!!
Yeah I didn't let yall know because its my second time over here and isn't really a big deal to me. Just come, kill, collect some tax free money, and leave. Im not back yet. I still got about 1 month left. I respect yall for supporting us. Yall make us want to do what we do. Thanks again.

MikeD said:
Oh no, please. C'mon. You don't need to sell you Legend. What would be w/o you, hmm? Please don't leave us. It makes no sense then. -Mike
LOL nah that part was a joke. :giggle: Hell, I'd rather sell my left testicle than sell Eklectik!!!! I'd rather someone piss on my back and tell me its raining than sell my baby.

91LSMAN said:
How could we send you messages if we didn't know where you were? Come on give us a little credit here. :2cool: Hang in there.
True. But i thought i threw enough hints to you guys lettin yall know that i was here. guess it didn't catch on.

SUBURBANLEGEND said:
I've had three cousins go to Iraq and Afghanistan and I know it's hard out there in the sandy-sandy!!! Stay up soldier and keep yourself safe so you can come home and have some expensive work done on your car!ha ha Can't wait till you get back fam!
Yeah we ruffin it but we got each other to lean on. Where are your cousins at in Iraq? army, navy, Air Force or marine? Im Air Force over on the LSA Anaconda side of Balad. The only family i have is my 42" tv and my 91 Legend. and i cant wait to get back to them!!! :werd:

swift said:
Should have shown those Iraqis what Legends can do and then they would put down there weapons and go "we want to trade in commerce with American joes, we want car like that!"--okay its a sucky joke.
Funny you should say that. I have pics up of my car over my desk and this TCN (third country national) that was cleaning said "Thats an american car?" I said yeah an he said, "expensive like mercedes right" I laughed and said yep.

DSCLegend94 said:
maybe you should change your location on your profile.
Done!

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
:werd: Watch out for those damn camel spiders. :D

Waht branch are you in, and what do you do there?
What are the "accomodations"? Tents? MRE's?

Stay safe bud! Come back rich from BAS/BAQ/HFP/FDP

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
joeman said:
:werd: Watch out for those damn camel spiders. :D

Waht branch are you in, and what do you do there?
What are the "accomodations"? Tents? MRE's?

Stay safe bud! Come back rich from BAS/BAQ/HFP/FDP
Im Air Force. Some of us are in tents or metal dorms the rest are in trailers. we have a few dining halls here. but some just eat MRE's to avoid the lines. 1 bx with nothing in it of course.

HFP/FDP is pretty good. You forgot "TAX FREE"!!! thats the biggin right there. Already spent a load on some stuff. to cold for camel spiders

·
mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
9,892 Posts
sleeprlegendcp said:
I am glad you were kidding about the festiva. I didn't know you were over there. I am sure other members will post up with the same thing. I can quarantee you that every person fighting is in my prayers.
Later!
Lee

BTW Keep your head down.
:werd: u know those lance armstrong bracelts (sp) well now they also have "support our troops" and i got one :D

·
Premium Member
9,314 Posts
bboarder711 said:
:werd: u know those lance armstrong bracelts (sp) well now they also have "support our troops" and i got one :D
i read on the news that for patients in some hospitals that wear that bracelet, the hospital staff had to cover them up because theyre the same color as the "Do Not Resuscitate" bracelets :eek:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.