Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First: They are right now bulldozing the Mu Carlisle Mall parking lot. So those who were going to meet there tomorrow morning just keep going up that side street a little further and pull into the bank parking lot.

Second: The Legends are all back in the G36/G37 area. It is the same spot we were in in 2000, for those who remember. It is down the hill behind the A and B Pavilions. The far corner of the show field. :(

·
Registered
282 Posts
Carlisle is a GO! The cars were pouring in like wild when I left around 11:30am this morning.. The town is starting to transform into the fast and the furious, and I do mean it! See below:

If you look closely at the spoiler, you can see the signature of the guy that played Jessie on the F&F.

Here's a couple other shots.. You can see em' lining up to get into the show.

And of course, we can't forget this part of the scene ...

Hope to see you all there tomorrow!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Will I still be able to register at the main entrance? How much is it to register? Will children be able to get in free or will I have to put them off on the side of the road? Let me know.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Yes, you can register at the main entrance (Gate 3), and the cost is $35. That price includes admission for 2 adults as well. Children under 12 are free. We're all caravaning in to Gate 3, so when DaveC and I drive through to the showfield, you'll just have to stop and register your car. It'll probably be quite a long line, but it should move fast.

See you tomorrow!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.