Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to find a set of eyelids for the coupe at a reasonable price (no $300 imports, thanks) and saw importfan.com mentioned a few times- no word on if they had started production or not. Has importfan.com started making these eyelids yet, and if so how is the quality? Or, if they haven't started production, is there anybody here that knows when they will be available?

Any info (or pics) would be appreciated!

·
I like shiny
14,417 Posts
I have been trying to get information from Ted, the webmaster/R&D guy that I originally e-mailed to get them go make them. They are listed on the site, but when skate4volcom007 went there he was told that they were not ready yet. skate4volcom007 also said he would be going there again soon and would check on them. We'll just have to wait and see what he says.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Sarona Design (saronadesign.com) is "supposedly" working on some. I've been exchanging e-mail with them since March and they keep telling me "2 weeks". You might try calling them at 1-347-231-9732 and let them know you are interested. Maybe they will light a fire under this.

·
I like shiny
14,417 Posts
95G2_lastofthegreatones said:
Sarona Design (saronadesign.com) is "supposedly" working on some. I've been exchanging e-mail with them since March and they keep telling me "2 weeks". You might try calling them at 1-347-231-9732 and let them know you are interested. Maybe they will light a fire under this.
They have had them listed on their website for a long time and produced nothing.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Hotstartup if u were here I would I would..... Never mind :D

u have no faith in the production of the coupe cf eyelids, but they are on the way. Im pretty close to importfan and I am sure that they are either in now, or on the way. I know they are made, along with the vented cf hood, but not at their warehouse yet.

G

·
Iraqi_Legend said:
o come on guys u know coups look bater then sedans, i know u all saden ouners would love to have a coup instad :p ;)
Naw, sedan's hold more girls... and there is extra room in the back. :) ;)

·
Registered
628 Posts
i just ordered a front from bodykits.com about a week ago and they have lids available. the ones that they have pictured are for the sedan, but when i talked to them last, they said that the coupe lids were available. might be worth checking into.

·
Registered
628 Posts
sarona.com told me the other day when i was on the phone with them that they have a z3 fender for the legend now. once again, that's just what i was told.

·
I like shiny
14,417 Posts
JTJohnny102 said:
i just checked out that sarona site and they claim to have listed on there are eyelids for a 2 and 4 door...i dont know for sure if they do or not. i also saw that roof wing, does anyone have that on their car?
I bet they don't have the roof wing either. Look at the pic on their site of the CL wing. They zoomed in on that pic and said it's a Legend.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts