Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Your car looks really good. I especailly like the tv's.
Question though, where are your sun visor tv's:D
and where is the RPM TV:rolleyes:
When you start selling 20 depth 4'inch tv's for the visor let me know because I am looking for some, but I don't want the 40 depth and have a big back on the visor.

Your car does look SWEET!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Love the car... When you switched steering wheels, did you unhook the cruise control, or just move it? I've wanted to switch my wheel for something nicer, but don't want to lose the cruise... It helps keep me ticket free which is VERY important, since I was in danger of losing my lisence at one time !!!!

·
4th Forum OG & counting..
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was going to sell 'em but nobody ever closed the deal w/ me..... so im broke as a joke for the next quarter :( As for the steering wheel.... yes I did have to give up my cruise control; but now it's a lot funner to drive ;)

................. and yes...... the monitor replacing my tach is still there :D

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
525PLAYA said:
I was going to sell 'em but nobody ever closed the deal w/ me..... so im broke as a joke for the next quarter :( As for the steering wheel.... yes I did have to give up my cruise control; but now it's a lot funner to drive ;)

................. and yes...... the monitor replacing my tach is still there :D
What is in the tachometer? TV or....? Also, I want details on the in dash TV Screen!!!:) Can you show me some close-up pics? I would like to purchase one if there isn't much modifying...Thanks.

·
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thai 95 - u tryin to nickel and dime me to death? :D well when u get some cheese, hit me up.

champagne - the center console has a flushed 7" 16:9 wide-screen lcd monitor. Yes, there were a few modifications that you would need to do. I have a 5.6" monitor that fits perfectly in the stock location. It was only used for one show and since it's out of box, I'll sell it for $150.00... e-mail me if you're interested [email protected] ;)

nbaczek - I have a Levoc shifter :D

Leon - Thanks for the props........ how's the Type II runnin? Did you get yourself an ECU yet?

92legend - There is a 4" color lcd monitor taking the place of my tachometer. I'll get a better picture when I shoot by my sister's house....... she has my camera. I spent a lot of time modifying the gauge cluster to fit the monitor. There was a lot of clearance issues considering the size of not only the monitor but it's related electronics..... Having to fit this all in the space of a tach is a challenge.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Are you sure it fits right? I measured the areas of the stock headunit space and its like 7.5x4 inches....????????????

·
Registered
28 Posts
LeGeNdZ_4_LiFe: Uh... Marcus and Marc are 2 diff people :D
Thats my Lil' bro.

And Im like 6 inches taller than him!! LOL (Rush hour2)

Oh yeah, we can exchange links...got a sturdy server?? :)
Send it to my email addy and I'll get it hook up on our next update.
~Marcus

·
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
92legend - the 7" needed mods to fit..... the 5.6" fits perfectly w/ no mods.

Leon - yup, importtoys is my bro...... as for the wheels, i dunno yet.... but i'll find summin tite

importtoys - :rolleyes: come on now........ 6"? :D u gotta give me some credit....

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
That's a beautiful coupe right there. How much work did you guys have to do to the coupe for everything to work right and which shifter is that and what size are the monitors in the headrest??

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
importtoys said:
LeGeNdZ_4_LiFe: Uh... Marcus and Marc are 2 diff people :D
Thats my Lil' bro.

And Im like 6 inches taller than him!! LOL (Rush hour2)

Oh yeah, we can exchange links...got a sturdy server?? :)
Send it to my email addy and I'll get it hook up on our next update.
~Marcus
oops...my bad...no one ever told me ;)

I just assumed you guys were one person...i.e., I am legendarylegendz.com at work.

Sure, do you have any restictions on how big the pic is? I have already posted yours on my Links site:
http://www.legendarylegendz.com/Links.html

If you like, you can take the pic from my sig here, or the one on Legend.org...it is a little bigger for better manipulation. Let me know what you like.

Thanks for clearing it up for me!

:cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts