Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a reminder for all you DC Metro and B'More folks to show the colors this saturday at noon in Lake Fairfax Park Herndon Va.

I'm getting on big silver bird and heading for left coast today and will be out of touch until thursday.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I hope to be there, too. If you're getting there around 11 then I'll see if I can too and we'll mark out the Legend territory. Got some new goodies for my coupe since the last time:cool:

·
Registered
431 Posts
Looks like I won't be able to be there until 11:30, but - I *might* have both cars. I'm sure I can talk my son into driving the coupe for BBQ - say, when's lunch??

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was so spaced out when I left the house I left my duster and camera sitting in the living room. Total of 6 Legends showed. Pics of the meet (no Legends) are up on the ImportXpression website. I'd guess close to 400 cars.

·
Registered
699 Posts
yeah i was there, there were more cars then i thought would be there...WHIPLASH, i heard you went there, i guess you went kinda late though, i wanted to see you coupe. i was the only one i saw with a g2 coupe.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I was there, went down to MD to visit family. Keefe (sorry forgot sn) picked me up to head down to the BBQ, got there very late. So missed everyone except for whiplash, nice coupe man. Good to meet you and you too Keefe.

Next time hopefully I can catch you guys earlier....

·
Registered
733 Posts
Acurate420 said:
yeah i was there, there were more cars then i thought would be there...WHIPLASH, i heard you went there, i guess you went kinda late though, i wanted to see you coupe. i was the only one i saw with a g2 coupe.
True, I got there about 2 in the afternoon...Didn't know what time you guys were going to meet. Saw XenonK and his crew, took some pics and balled out since I didn't see any Legends.

·
Registered
733 Posts
blklegend said:
I was there, went down to MD to visit family. Keefe (sorry forgot sn) picked me up to head down to the BBQ, got there very late. So missed everyone except for whiplash, nice coupe man. Good to meet you and you too Keefe.

Next time hopefully I can catch you guys earlier....
Thanks even though it was dirty as a pig in slop. Hopefully you can make it to the Virginia Beach meet later in the summer.

·
Registered
733 Posts
I got some shots of some nice looking rides there, but I unfortunately left the camera down at my cousin's house in Alexandria.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts