Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yesterday after my weekly meeting at work, my supervisor gives me a job to do in Castro Valley. I've been in Sac-town for 13 months now and I have never heard of Castro Valley, so I KNEW it had to be far out in the bay. IT IS! My company has a contract to do the data cabling for all the CHP offices in the state and that was where I was going. I saw this as an opportunity to have some CHP officers on my side when it comes to my (See my post in this thread) taillights. After I get there, I warm up to a couple of officers and ask them to take a look (leaving ticket books behind) at my lights and tell me if they thought they were illegal. After seeing them, three officers all stood there and agreed, "it was surely borderline, but they looked so cool!" That was a great thing to hear from cops.

After my work was done, along with my two man helper crew, I packed up the Legend with a FULL trunk of tools (as I do ALL THE TIME NOT AT MEETS :D ) and got on the road back to Sac. So we got on I-580 east then to I-680 north. We left at about 2:30 in the afternoon so I knew we had to rush to beat the traffic. So I'm ballin' at about 85 when this old cat pops out in front of me doin' about 70 tops! Both lanes were blocked up so I came to the realization it would be a few minutes before I could get by... then some fool in a black chevy eXtreme rolls up behind me. He could practically unlock my trunk and steal my tools on the freeway 'cause he was that close. I put my hand out right underneath the rear view mirror to show this punk the guy in front of me is going slow. so "get off my a$$!" All of a sudden, the guy gives ME the finger..., I'm like :confused: WHAT?!?!? So, every chance, for the next few miles, I have to get him caught up, I do. Then we get to this opening, and by this time he's cut a whole lot of people off to get in my a$$ again, then it happens... I had to make him feel the POWER of the LEGEND... BOOM! I step on the gas full throttle, car full with three grown men and at least 200 lbs of tools. I watched and watched as his headlights got smaller and smaller. You could see he was pedal to the metal, without a chance in hell. Trying and trying to catch me, my coworkers are like, DAMN! They didn't realize the reason they call it a LEGEND. So, miles down the road stuck in trffic, the punk drives up next to me and starts yelling, I'm like "What, you mad 'cause you couldn't catch me in a full ride, by yourself, WHATEVER!!!"

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Leon Millette said:
lol

another one eats the dust
Not to mention with all that weight, I still got up to 122 before hitting traffic. He must not know about the LLCC :p !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.