Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Toronto Legends
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a performance auto shop to install CAI on my legend. Any recommendations? Id do it myself but Im not exactly mechanically gifted or have the tools.

Also, need my front right fender painted, not too expensive so any recommendations regarding that would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Honestly, it would be cheaper to buy a small set of tools and do it yourself. Installing an intake is one of the easiest things to do on these cars, there are plenty of threads on this forum that cover this topic.

As far as your fender, just call around to local shops :)

·
Sab*s Legend
779 Posts
hey buddddddy......i am coming to toronto in the next few weeks. I always keep my toolbox in my yukon xl denali so if you want i can install it for you just buy the parts ok. let me know so i can bring other stuff that i dont carry with me..

this is the least i can do for you after you helped me find a hotel. thanks again

·
Sab*s Legend
779 Posts
its not true intake but i am guessing you dont want performance just looks

·
Toronto Legends
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do want performance but not state of the art performance, car is old and really dont want to push it too much. I will go through ebay and order the stuff, maybe it isnt that hard to do but thanks chamkila, will definetly keep that in mind

·
Toronto Legends
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i just really want to make it more gas efficient, really havent been driving it as have a corolla as well.
Everybody says short ram intake makes the biggest difference so shopping for one of those

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
For your painting needs call Joe @ 416-606-4484

The shop is located on 1104 Fewster Drive Unit 12, Mississauga , L4W 2V7 (Just west of Dixie and Eglinton). I took my car there and he quoted me $500 for both rear quarter panels and front right fender.

·
Toronto Legends
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i got code 12, EGR system, not too comfortable doing this on my own so wondering any recommendation for a cheap/decent mechanic

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Try National Auto (on Kennedy, just south of Clarence). Going south on Kennedy, you will see a yellow sign for Toronto Used Car sales, pull into the driveway. The shop is located on the back side of the building.

Get a quote beforehand and be prepared to wait. They've worked on both of my cars and do decent work. They're open till 8:30pm on weeknights and 10-6 on the weekend.

·
Toronto Legends
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
not legend related but my wifes corolla just had its check engine light come on and i cant jump the wires like i can for Legend, have to attach to a code reader. Just wondering if anywhere in toronto i can get that checked for free so i can fix it myself?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts