Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone ever find a solution for the Reverse Indiglos so you can see the needles? I have both sets of guages but I kinda miss my reverse ones...They honestly look better at night!! I want to find a solution...Thanks.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
u mean u have the full indiglows?if u do and put the reverse back in tell me i will buy the indiglow ones as long as the numbers are black during the day i dont like the baby blue numbers at all :p

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CODY690 said:
u mean u have the full indiglows?if u do and put the reverse back in tell me i will buy the indiglow ones as long as the numbers are black during the day i dont like the baby blue numbers at all :p
Ya, that is the thing...The silver reverse indiglos look gay in the day but better at night...The regular indiglos look good in the day and pretty cool at night...

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Its such a hard decision ha. The all indiglows hurt your eyes at night to but i mean i need the black numbers and what not bc it would just look weird in my car with baby blue number. BUt the reverse are so bad ass at night. Oh well im closing my eyes and clicking the order button and whichever one i click ill get i guess.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts