Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased these speakers but have had no success installing them. Does anyone have experience with installing these speakers in the rear deck of a 1993 Legend L Sedan?

·
Registered
327 Posts
success meaning???
It is very easy to install in a sedan, just dig out the speaker covers and remove factory speakers. Make sure you test the wires for positive and negative before you connect up your new wires with the PROPER connectors and you are set to go.

WIRING
REAR SPEAKERS*
Size: 6x9
Kit: Use factory grills to cover
Right Rear(+) : Red/Yellow
Right Rear(-) : Brown/White
Left Rear(+) : Blue/Yellow
Left Rear(-) : Gray/White

USE AT OWN RISK - Have not verified above in a long time, but should still be the same.

GOOD LUCK

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Success meaning......

I can't get the Infinity 6X9 in the rear deck. I have the speaker adapters that work great but the magnet on the speaker seems to hit the cut out underneath the deck.

·
L4K3R5 F4N
1,205 Posts
That seems kind of strange. I've got Kappa 693.1i speakers (the 3-way ones) in my rear deck and I have no problem with fitment at all. I didn't even need to use the adapters. These are in a 94 LS coupe and before that were in a 91 LS sedan. I wonder if there are different clearances between the L and LS.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.