Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 7.7%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are trying to setup a group rate for all those interested in our next BIG meet, on June 22, 2002 at Six Flags Over Georgia. If you plan on attending, please hit the poll above and reply below. This way we can get some leverage on negotiating and NOT give them all of our money. This is a family event, so bring your kids, wife, hubby, girl/boyfriends. Please respond ASAP!

·
Registered
456 Posts
Please try to bring as many as possible, this is going to be the best meet ever,!!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
yo what up

What up yall! I will be there and maybe my lady... I said three because I am bringing a new member with me:D ! SHE is really cool, and I think that she will be amazed to see all these hot cars! Also we may be bringing another new member, but he is not sure if he can make it yet but he will inform me!!! See you soon!

Holla Back
Justin a.k.a. Babyboy
Yall Know!!

·
Follow Me
1,271 Posts
And Me

I will be there with my brother. We both have season passes so we will not need to buy a ticket but i will probably bring my dad or a friend but I will be there fo sho!
The Atlanta ride through was great and I can not wait to see the footage! Legend-Ball 3000 and a Vigor! hehe

Dap0901
Holla!

·
Registered
456 Posts
I going to see if we can get some discounts on tickets for six flags, but I need to see how many people are going .....If we get season family passes we can have 4 people per pass ....,We saw the footage of the last meet at my house , it was awsome

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
I would be down for a seasons pass, but see if we can get a discount on those. I mean if we buy like 4 at least, that should be eneough for some more discount. I love to save money on stuff like this. I really don't care either way. I am comming.
Later!
Lee

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Please note that we will meet up at Dave N Busters.
Give me a call for more info Friday/Saturday.

This location has been remapped due to parking constraints and lack of good security while all the teenagers go through and shop for new 17, 18 and 19" wheels, not to mention that not everyone is cool w/Six Flags anyway ;)

thanx everyone...more fun @ D n B...more than likely the one in MArietta.
Mods, please close this thread

1 - 13 of 13 Posts