Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive got the info center on my 90 LS and i have thescheduled service light on how do i get it off ive tried everything also i read the post above about it is it the same on the 87 and the 90? thanx

·
Registered
10 Posts
I was able to reset the service light everytime but now I couldn't. Everytime I pushed the red button for some seconds, it then gave me a beep but the service window appearing on the info center never went away and the warning lights on the driver info window continued to lit.
Is there a way to reset the central control unit or any other way to get this off.

·
830 Posts
Service Interval* —Displays the number of miles remaining until
the next 7,500 miles service interval. When the car is within
one mile of its next service, a yellow warning light will come
on. After completing the service, reset the counter by pushing
the Service Reset button for about 3 seconds.

Oil and Filter Replacement Interval* — Functions similarly to
the Service Interval mode. However, if you want to set a
shorter oil interval than 7,500 miles (for severe driving conditions),
you can choose one of seven other intervals, down to
1,500 miles: push the service reset button and then the "=>"
for about 3 seconds, then push the "=>" until the interval you
want appears and push the set button.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Arizona Legend,
The service was done and when I pushed and held the reset button for 3 seconds like you said it only gave me the beep but it never reset the service schedule. The warning message continue to stay on. I've done this many time and I was able to reset both service and oil change schedule but not lately. Just wonder there's a way to reset the brain (the central control unit somewhere).
Thanks for your reply.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.