Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
more of lifes lesson, for those of u that live in apartments change the locks, regardless of what the office says, I got hit friday the mothers had a key to my door, they took me for my PS 1, PS 2, Xbox, gamecube, controllers, games, a brand new pair of Timbs that my girl got for me, i was gonna wear them that night, a new pair of Nikes, and they even had the GULL to take a 2-liter bottle of coke in my Fridge! gonna see the office manager tommorrow morning with my lousville slugger, they're gonna see i mean buisness, it had to be kids or teens cuz they left the T.V's alone, proberly one person, gamesystems u can put in a bag, but the T.V's would have been a two man job, can't believe they came in broad daylight!, and know it has to be someone from the complex cuz they proberly waited to see my car gone to know i wasn't home, they did this in a matter of a 5 hour span, left the crib at 1:30pm came back at 6pm......damn and to think someone could've came in while i was sleeping and issssh, thats why i sleep with my 9mili close to me. So to all in apartments go to LOWES, HOME DEPOT whatever just put in fresh locks.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jose3030 said:
Wow dude.
I say you sue the apartment complex.
yeah i'm gonna see if i can talk to a lawyer tommorrow, but like the cop said when he did the report, the complex will proberly say i left the door open or unlocked,which i know 100% i didn't , since i have to play with the lock to lock it, i can still see myself locking the door friday, thats why i'm not taking that crap from the complex management. damn i wish i had renters insurance now:mad:

·
Registered
460 Posts
yeah that sucks like balls mahn...my brother's car and 9 others were hit at his Southbridge townhouses...(for those who live around rt.234) glad none of the houses were robbed. Living in those kinds of areas...you know something is bound to happen

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i just hope that i see someone wearing either pair of my kicks, especially the NIKES cuz it was a model sold only in New Orleans, i'll gladly go to jail for puttin' this hoe in the hospital, GOD i hope i get my bat on his head before the cops do!

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
Damm, sorry to hear that bro, I just hope that you do catch the ******* or *******s who did it and give them one good Legnedary 9 milli ass whooping. I just hope everything works out for you.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
appriciate it, i do hope i somehow run into who-ever did it, i'll be taking out alot of fustration out believe me.

·
Registered
744 Posts
All I can say... if you do find who the perp is... and decide to do a "Joey Knuckles" impersonation - be sure you do it covertly. Sad part of the whole situation is he or she obviously knows what you drive and were you park.

A flat tire eri now and then along with a little scrape here and there can be troublesome.

Have you ever lost your keys? Left them in the door overnight?

KNLNGUS

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
KNLNGUS said:
All I can say... if you do find who the perp is... and decide to do a "Joey Knuckles" impersonation - be sure you do it covertly. Sad part of the whole situation is he or she obviously knows what you drive and were you park.

A flat tire eri now and then along with a little scrape here and there can be troublesome.

Have you ever lost your keys? Left them in the door overnight?

KNLNGUS
never since all my keys stay with me, and no-one has copies exept the office that is, i wouldn't be worrying about a flat tire, my message would be too swift and strong to get back any repercussions:mad:

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks babylegend

·
Registered
655 Posts
find out how many teenagers or young men have acess to the office keys

and do some reconosence work. I hope you catch him/them but we'll probably never hear about it right, If u find them first.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: find out how many teenagers or young men have acess to the office keys

gen2c said:
and do some reconosence work. I hope you catch him/them but we'll probably never hear about it right, If u find them first.
i may have a lead...so we'll see whats what

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.