Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got the one off procarparts.com...came without any instructions. the pipe has 3 holes in it, but it only came with 1 blue hose. could somebody please show me some good pics of what a properly instlled air intake is supposed to look like? like with clear shots also of what pipe goes into what vacuum tube itd really help me a lot. thanks!

·
Registered
972 Posts
mYbabYLeGend said:
How did u remove the metal piece that holds the two smaller hoses together?
that's a very old post, but I ran into the same question. ressurection!

I just got my intake and trying to hook up the hoses correctly.

Also, I see some people have a separate filter for one of the air tubes. Where do you get those tiny filters and are they any good?

·
Sexy Member
7,377 Posts
shahavchik said:

Also, I see some people have a separate filter for one of the air tubes. Where do you get those tiny filters and are they any good?
those tiny filters are called air breathers, you can get them from most auto shops like autozone, pep boys, murrays etc. they are just for taking air in. good luck
-hass

·
Registered
283 Posts
All right, I've got two pics of mine.. I just took the little hose out of the metal bracket with the other hoses and ran it straight to the intake.. Sorry, the pictures are huge so I'm just going to link them, no picture program yet :(

Pic1

Pic2

1 - 9 of 9 Posts