Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How is this accomplished? I have a Haynes Acura Legend technical book, but they use a four door and it refers to a panel below the signal, missing on my car. I have also read to remove the fog light cover, and I can't find the way to remove that either!

Any help you could give me would be appriciated.

·
Registered
424 Posts
http://legendtuner.com/ <-----------go here upgrades than bumper lights

also if I'm right, when u remove the fog light cover, get underneath u'll c a hole, use a mid size screwdriver.

Latin....................

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
ok, remove the fog lite cover

lay down (first timers) facing up..point your nose towards the center of the opening (closer to the "A" in the hood)
Grab your trusty philips screwdriver
Place it up up up in the little cut-out that you cannot see where this screwdriver is going to....and very gently, turn it until you feel the screwdriver in the groove.

Give it a few turns (captive) and push it out from the rear (near the middle) - there is a notch holding it in place.

VOila

If this confuses you, check the LegendTuner...or PM me

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess it's really easy. It's just confusing because I went to the haynes manual and they had something totally foreign to my car, and then I went to a web site, they told me to *unscrew* the fog light covers, and there are no screws. I just don't want to mess up my car because I did something stupid, I'm sure you understand.

Thanks for the help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts