Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked evrywhere for the NGK's copper - no one has them :( So I ended up buying Champions copper plus ones. The question is has any one used them before? good bad? ur opinions please - Also if someone can direct me to where get the NGK's I'll appreciate it. Thank you :D.

Latin..............................

·
Registered
301 Posts
Go to you Acura dealer and ask them for the plugs used on the G1's. Actually, all the Honda's used these at one time.
I believe that they are standard for older Hondas. ie Pre 1998 Prelude, Accord, Civic etc.

Spark Plugs

NGK BCPR6E-11 5632 Copper
NGK BKR6E-11 6962 Copper

Never used Champions before.

Agree with G Rahn, also on my 3rd set.
No problems with them yet.
I change them yearly @ a cost of $15 CDN, with less than 25K KM on them (@ $15 I can afford to change them 3 times a year and not even pay 1/2 of what platinums cost :D)

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Coo - Thanks guys ;) I'll try Honda dealer because Acura said they couldn't order them for me :mad: I'll return the Champions ones. Thanks again.

Latin.......................

·
Registered
301 Posts
Sorry, but I can't agree with spending so much cash on parts that will not give you that much of a gain. Yeah, they'll last longer, but if you don't mind changing every year, you're going to be paying 1/2 to 1/4 the cost. - MHO

·
Registered
168 Posts
Advanced Auto parts has NGK's. Not sure if their platinum or not. I paid like 50 bucks for em man. Their the same one's they sell for $25 a pop at the honda dealership. The cool thing is that they gotta year warranty and I put 3000 miles on My acura every month so I just exchange them every few months. Man they hate me.:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.