Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a WR dragon intake. Ive been reading the previous posts on this forum regarding installing short ram intakes, and i think understand everthing except for one part. The middle sized tube that goes from the intake to the engine is welded together with another tube (from what i understand is the coolent line) to form sort of a metal bridge. What do i do about this metal bridge? ..because i cant seperate the tubes because they are welded together. Help me out...please. Thanks.:confused:

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so that the coolent hose runs sort of a downward loop?

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
heh heh...thanks for the advice Roger and Leon. I'm putting my intake in today...I'll tell you how it goes. :)

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just wanted to let you guys know that i got my intake in. My cousin (who also owns a G2 Legend coupe) and i put it in..it took us about 2 hrs. Though i dont feel much of a difference, it does look and sound great. I'm hoping to get my ram air kit in soon. Thanks for all the help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.