Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im about to recieve 500 bucks from my taxes last year and i would like to know what type of intake should i get for my 95 Legend L. Could you guys give me a few recommendations on what brand should i go with and could it be possible to install a cold air intake. If it is possible, can you tell me how. I have seen pictures of a few but not really sure how to do it. Thanks!!

·
Registered
238 Posts
The Weapon-R Dragon intake, Thats what I have and really like it, It sounds and looks good. I also have the Ram air kit that you can buy to fit it.
But thats not the only choice you have, You can get the R.S. Akimoto, or R.M. Racing.

·
has left the building
7,217 Posts
If you're interested...

I have an RM Racing intake in excellent condition for sale at a good price. PM me if you're interested. Later---

·
Registered
460 Posts
i'm pretty sure and i think everyone would agree that intakes are intakes. I mean aftermarket ones. They are all the same. What makes them different is the filter elment. So just go to ebay or something (weapon-r is good price) buy the intake and just buy a couple filters (foam, cotton)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Re: If you're interested...

stevieray said:
I have an RM Racing intake in excellent condition for sale at a good price. PM me if you're interested. Later---
Do you have any pictures of the intake and how much are you sellig it for?

·
has left the building
7,217 Posts
No pics but it looks just like the one that NickD has on his sedan only mine has the large "RM Racing" logo on it. $65 + shipping (approx. $8) and it's yours. Let me know---

·
Registered
299 Posts
What is the best selection for a Legend with TCS? Could you still fit the cold air box from Weapon-R?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts