Acura Legend Forum banner

Intake

828 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Livin_Legend95 
#1 ·
Hey wassup everyone. Im about to buy an intake from the Weapon-R company and i had a question. What is the difference between the Weapon R Hyper Intakes v/s the Weapon R Dragon Intakes. The site states that the Hyper intake gives you 7.5 to the wheels and im not sure with the dragon intake. The price difference between the two is only 5 bucks so im guessing that they are pretty much the same thing. And another question. How would i know if i need an intake w/ or w/o a TCCS. What is a TCCS (TEMPERATURE _______CONTROL SENSOR???) Let me know....Nando..

Discussion starter · #7 ·
I knew that TCCS didn't sound right even though i would of never guessed that it was called a traction control system. Thanks for the information. I will be looking into purchasing the Dragon intake in the next couple of days...Ohh and another thing, Spark Plugs. I have heard of Denso Iridiums and NGK Platinums. What is a good set that you all recommend??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.