Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 2 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,636 Posts
From the December 1994 Car and Driver road test of the Accord V6:

Next, we talked to the engine guys. The say the Accord's 2.7-liter V-6 is "95 percent new," with new heads and manifolds and a revised block. The remaining 5 percent was carried over from the engine in the 1988-'91 (sic) Acura Legend Coupe."
I think you can get your oil filters from the Honda dealer, though. Also, I don't see a problem in doing a complete engine swap. The tranny is also the same, I think, because C/D has the same complaints about it that I have about the tranny in the Legend.
1 - 2 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.