Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about how we try to make our leather soft . Simple rule is we apply conditioners , leather rejuvenator, etc... But all thouse products don't reach the bottom of our leather. So how about softing the leather from underneath. For testing i took out headrest and removed the leather . I cleaned really good first ,than i mixed leather conditioner with water and soak the whole leather in it for about 2 min. After 2 min i reinstall everything back and put i out on the sun. Applied thin coat of same conditioner on the top . The results.... :eek2: the leather is as soft as the cushing ,from what it was before its really soft. I will like to try that on a hard portion of leather so if anyone have hard leather or headrest give it a try and let me know.

· Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well you can always drop the seat in your pool lol.
it worked really good for my headrests, thay feel like a pillow

· Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
acually i took off the upper part of the seat. too me about half a hour for the whole process. removed , cleaned, moist the leather , reinstall, half hour and im done ,my seat is really soft now

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.