Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car aint hooked up for shieeeeet right now....i guess ill tell u guys a story bout that now =P
i bought my car in october for 7300 for a black on black 93 legend L, 82000 miles which came wit a remote starter, viper alarm, and a cheesy wolfcall button ( mad fun playin wit it). well it had some hood and bumper damage....so heres the story,
i drive back down to the city and was plannin to hook up my car a bit wit about a G when i got back to Buff,,,(see end post on indiglo =P) so im driving back to buff from the city and when i get to syracuse i let my boy drive my car the rest of the way up , so i knocked out in my friends civic....next thing i know i wake up and my girls like, yo he crashed ya car.....luckily it was just the bumper and no damage to the other car, but my bumper was hangin....u could blow on it and watch it swing.....so he gives me bout 400 to fix it,,,i said whatever.....then in the process of seachin for a cheap repair job in buff some guy short stops in front of me and i stomp on my brakes,,,,which end up being all messed up so i skidded right into him,,,,and my hood went up.....(no damage to his car)
Ttttthen i started looking for a place for my hood AND bumper....so i went to the city and everywhere i went quoted me bout 1100+ so i went to the junkyards near shea stadium.....( yo if u wanna see ghetto check that place out yo....) and they repaired my hood,,,,gave me a new bumper banged out a dent between my right front door and fender and repainted it for 600....so im like yo i still got loot to play with my car....THEN the day i pick it up i park in an underground parking lot. during the park i was thinking how my car was all nice now,,,and crashed my left back door into a yellow column,,,,,same freakin day i got my car back....so there went all my loot. and now everything is going ight so im hooking up my car as we speak.....ordered clear corners/signals....got the new pioneer deh8200 mp3/wma head unit....and installing aem brakes, ngk sparks and basic tune up stuff.....
well theres my story,,,just wanted u guys to know my story since im new to this forum and ive been reading up on ur threads for awhile now =]
o yea and i got my legend cuz my roommate got a 94 sedan and i thought it was ight....within a week a guy cut him off sendin him into a ditch and a hit and run ****ed up his fender...o yea and the first day i got my car he reversed his left driving side door into my rear bumper corner and ****ed up his shieeeeet....lolz ight sorry this was so long. =P
holla back =]

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
:eek: DAYYYYYYYYMN:eek:

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
You kinda doin the roller durby thing aren't cha, I'd be somewhat skeptical hookin up my car if I were you, not that you shouldn't but man it just seems to me that you and your friends need to brush up on your driving skills before you do anything else otherwise it would be a waste, gees one would think that since its a new car to you you would be that much more careful and not let nobody drive it. Oh well just be safe huh...

Oh yeah and Welcome to the boards man.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
naw they werent my fault,,,,,if anything its my roommates,,,and my tires were bald and i needed new brake pads,,,,kinda wet that day too,,,,the guy was more apologetic if anything cuz he shortstopped

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
DAAAAAYYYYYMMMMMM ED,
Are you sure you guys deserve licenses? j/k:D
But damm, thats a story there boy. Just wanna re-welcome you to the forums and I hope we're of good help to you and your Legend. Oh yeah and like he said, the spots by Shea Stadium(where mets play) is definately the spot to find parts for the Legend and get a few things done. What shop did you go to to get the car painted?? Holla back.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wassssssssup, imma senior next yr at buff ive seen some legends up here,,,none that are really hooked up tho. the shea stadium place i did it was either astro or select,,,,i forgot which one cuz i got two cards in my waller from there....i had to search the whole place for a decent deal....they had a couple of legends they were scrappin too so if u guys ever need me to check for some parts for u guys gimme a holla and if im in the city ill see if i can go ~

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.