Acura Legend Forum banner

What are you interested in for your Legend?

• Headers (Type II)

Votes: 13 10.1%
  • One Piece Headlights

Votes: 22 17.1%
  • SSR Wheels

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • Exhausts

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Body Kits

Votes: 15 11.6%
  • Side Window Visors

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • Mugen Pedals

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • everything Legend!!!

Votes: 62 48.1%
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
as you know my buddy and I have been working on bringing some JDM Parts over for our cars among other types.

Parts are shipping from Japan tomorrow (Mar12th)...

Original Header Post

what's coming...

Type II headers (10 sets initially)
chrome gs wheels (8 sets)
Trust sedan exhausts (3, looking for the other three)
One Piece Headlights (9, with harnesses I believe)

and a few other "surprises"

We have also acquired, through contacts, a distributorship for SSR Wheels from Japan!!! If you're interested in anything let me know at [email protected]

Speedstar Racing (SSR) Website

(acuralegend.com I hope you don't mind the use of your car as an example of SSR quality...18" SSR Decolte GPO Evolution 3 Piece wheels Pirelli Supersport 225/40/18 tires)

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
over 1,000 posts?!?!

a lot has to do with supply and demand. if we bring more over we can get better pricing. The Trust Sedan exhausts, for example, there are only six left in Japan (so I'm told) and will run between 600-700

The Type II Headers will run between 700-800

a lot still depends on import tax, this'll be the first run

·
Registered
310 Posts
i m interested in JDM one piece wiring harness for H4H bulb. when i bought my one piece, i didn't have it. how much is it gonna cost me? if it's too much, like $100, then i am out, but if it's reasonable, i am in.

thanks.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
I'm in for window visors if the price is good...

·
Registered
79 Posts
Type II headers, SSR Wheels, one peice headlights (coupe), Honda OEM airbag cover, Honda OEM front grille (coupe). Contact me.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Are there any Coupe 1 Piece headlight assemblies in that mix?

·
Junior Mint
633 Posts
headers. 700-800 is a good price.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

not in stock...yet

·
Premium Member
9,173 Posts
Count me in for an entire Honda Legend coupe. Mileage doesn't matter, I'm very very serious. If it can be shipped into Port Charleston, SC, that would make it even better so I could change the emissions parts that need to be changed.

No one believes me that I'm 100% serious. Check it out for me please.

Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
15 Posts
did you check if they have aftermarket taillight and aftermarket projector headlight......i think the one piece headlight that you are bringing is a regular stock headlights for the honda legends in japan.......i believe there is aftermarket projector headlights and aftermarket taillight......

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
samir said:
did you check if they have aftermarket taillight and aftermarket projector headlight......i think the one piece headlight that you are bringing is a regular stock headlights for the honda legends in japan.......i believe there is aftermarket projector headlights and aftermarket taillight......
Samir,

there are aftermarket tails and projector headlights. the problem with the projector headlights is that they are costly and hard to find, but our contacts in Japan are looking.

You can tell by our name whose needs take priority over any others LEGENDary JDM Importz

1 - 20 of 97 Posts