Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was looking to buy new brembo slotted rotors for front and rear for $249...is this a good deal?

Thanks

G2girl
black 95
LS coupe
6 speed

set up (pretty much bone stock)
mbquart compenents
sony mobile es (old skool) amp
clear corners + bumpers
alpine changer
3m tint

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
If you're talking Irotor.com I think it's a good deal. I have not personally inspected their product but the pictures look good. As always buyer beware.

Brembos are first class pieces but the aftermarket machining is always the question.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Like dave said if irotor.com is really about their product then yes it is worth it.. I'm contemplating doing that myself....The people around where I live want $97 per rotor.

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
I need some new rotors and pads my darn self.

$249 aint that bad a price i guess.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
reply to royal88

I am looking at them on ebay irotors

The auction ends in about 4 hours....the seller is irotors.com

Thanks for all you help!

G2Girl

95 LS Black Coupe
6speed

MB quart components
clear bumper, corners
mobile es amp
(nothing special)

·
No So*p For Yo*!
430 Posts
hey g2girl... why don't you just drive to race concepts? it's only in santa ana. IMO i think dimpled would be safer than drilled. but i know some here on the board hvae the drilled ones w/o any problems. i'd just think it'll be "easier" to just drive down 45mins, check out the rotors and get them from mr. wood. but up to you. :D

·
Registered
799 Posts
make sure you get the right ones. the Type II equipped cars have wider front rotors (since you have a type II 6 speed)

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I am going to get in on that groupbuy for the race concepts rotors but I was thinking of only doing the fronts, has anyone done this or know if it throws the brake balance off?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Legendary94GS said:
make sure you get the right ones. the Type II equipped cars have wider front rotors (since you have a type II 6 speed)
So are there different part numbers. Does Race Concepts know the difference if I call and tell them I have a Type II?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Are the rotors from Race concepts CAD or Nickel plated? The next set of rotors that I buy will have to have a protective coating on them to prevent rust.

thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.