Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats guys, here's the deal, i have a knew timing b, water p, thermos, radia, and radia hoses on my '95 ls coupe but ive noticed smoke on ignition and while idling the temp gauge shots up to red and then back down to normal the heat is hot one minute and cold the next and on cold starts the rpm gauge swings up and down and the car idles hard, in my process of elimination BHG was the only thing left am i right? :confused:

· Registered
5 Posts
Yes, most likely. I'm having the same problem and will be looking for a quick solution to pulling the heads and replacing the head gaskets. By the way, have you figured out why it overheats at idle and not when reved to 2000 plus. Just about everybody that discusses the DHG problem on this website describes the same thing, but I haven't read and explanation. Just curious. Seems if you really want to fix the problem, one might consider the root cause.

Aloha
Frederic

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.