Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are the steps involved? Besides getting the Monitor and the PS2.
Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
722 Posts
It's fairly simple. Get one of those voltage power converters for the power source. After that it's just like at home, there is AUX input on the control box for the TV plug in the RCA's switch the tv to AUX input or "VIDEO" and your rollin'. Mine was easy it took about three hours to do because of the custom part of the in stall. Mine is located, centered above where the carpet meets the seat directly behind the armrest, it's actually in the seat. And the voltage converter is mounted under my passenger seat. You can get the converter at Wal Mart.:)

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks jrock,

Iam probaly going to pick up one of those Panasonic CY-VMX6800U and hook it up in my Accord with the PS2, by the way Ultimate Electronics, SoundTrack and Audio King is having a sale, $348.00 after a $50 rebate for the monitor, the sale ends 4-28, so hurry.

That's a great deal since that models is around $550 and up, I've seen it for as high as $900, retails for $999.

http://www.rebatesHQ.com/weblogic/r...otionDetails?bundleId=247752&promoCd=02-47152

1 - 4 of 4 Posts