Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The import scene is starting to become a drag. Every Friday and Saturday evening I try to find where all or at least most of the import guys and gals are hanging out at. I seem to be running into a dead end and now it seems to me that the only time imports get together is at shows ( what drag to have to wait for a show to have a good time ). It makes me want to buy a Buick Park Riviera and move to Florida because this is no fun at all. I know I'll trade in my legend and get a KIA SEPHIA YEAH THATS IT THATS WHAT I'LL DO. ( JOKE ).:(

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
yo...

go to metro tonite.
i'll be there. ok?

·
Registered
583 Posts
h e double hocky sticks...

you think you got it bad biggs?
come to Arkansas, and you can sit in my driveway with me....
then there would be two of us....:D ;)

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm feeling your pain!!!!!!!!

If I had enough time I most certainly would. Its always nice to chill out with a fellow legend owner and shoot the breeze.:D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Here is my take on the Import thing right now,
Its the guys that drive aroung where ther Vizer upside down doing the Gangsta Lean and throwing hard looks at every one, that give the real Import guys a bad name, i get sick of every time i drive my Legend or my Z some kid in a Claped out Civic wants to race, i have had alot of friends fall out of Imports just for this resone,

·
Registered
155 Posts
haha that's the best description I've heard yet... I see so many of those idiots around here, trying to look bad ass in their Civics and I know that even at its most ****ed up my Legend could easily take them...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts