Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
uhhh wtf

what in the HELL is that sh!t?!?!?!? what in the world would possess someone to do something like that, like seriously, i think that thing is just hideous. the worst part is whoever owns that probably drives around town acting like the car is tight. i only have one word for that...eeeeeewwwwwwwwwww

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
.......know when to say when.

Reminds me of this dude I know with a Del Sol. Kitted out, Mr-2 tail conversions, custom paint, shaved, Z3 fenders, motor swap, the whole 9. He entirely re-customizes the whole car (kit and all) every spring. (He owns "4" different kits already) Near the end of the spring (After the paint has dried and is in show winning quility) he does that one "extra" thing that pisses everyone off. (example: "Nascar" decals from Autozone on the body.of either "A'nit Skeerd" on the windshield) :mad:

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
There is no accounting for taste, especially when the person has none!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the car itself is not half bad, but the stupid small things he has done to it like saying it's a bmw is wrong.

isn't that illegal or something to say your car is a brand that it is not? if not it would make sense that it would be because what he has done is stupid. his car looks kind of decent, but why not be proud of it for what it is, a del sol, not a bmw millenium edition!

haha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts