Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was seriously contemplating trading in my 1994 Acura Legend LS Sedan for a 96-98 Acura 3.2TL... but, does the 3.2TL have the same features as the G2? Such as the auto-retracting steering wheel when I pull out the key, auto digital climate control, and BOSE stereo? I know it's the same engine as mine, so I wouldn't worry about a performance loss, I was just wondering about the interior features and accessories.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
OhSoSlow said:
I was seriously contemplating trading in my 1994 Acura Legend LS Sedan for a 96-98 Acura 3.2TL... but, does the 3.2TL have the same features as the G2? Such as the auto-retracting steering wheel when I pull out the key, auto digital climate control, and BOSE stereo? I know it's the same engine as mine, so I wouldn't worry about a performance loss, I was just wondering about the interior features and accessories.
The G1 3.2 TL is a good car and very smooth. It will have everything your 94 LS sedan have execpt memory seats, and steering wheel audio controls. Climate control was standard on all G1 TL. The 3.2TL also came with power passenger seat. I test drove one, it was nice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.