Acura Legend Forum banner

Are you interested in another Leather Interior Groupbuy?

• Yes, I'm interested in another groupbuy.

Votes: 24 92.3%
  • No, I'm not interested in another groupbuy.

Votes: 2 7.7%
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is there interest in another Leather Interior Groupbuy through Leatherinterior.com?

Info from their site:

10 or more kits ordered will cost $577.16 compared to their one kit at $679.

Email me at [email protected] if you definetly want to do this.

If you have any questions just post here (don't email me because I don't have the answers) and hopefully we can have past customers post replies. If I see that 10 people emailed me that definetly wants to do this then I'll contact Leatherinteriors.com to get this going.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Legend O Power, from what I remember you can choose from single tone and two-tone with no extra charge, and you can have the front seats or front headrests embroidered free of charge also.

Samples from Legends:

·
Registered
799 Posts
definitely interested!!

SammyD let's get this going my leather is tore up

[email protected]

G

·
Hmmm i'm in ..

Damn I wonder of I could get just the 2 front seats and the arm rest for the coupe. The back seats are in great condition..

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
This is great! Looks like 9 have voted to do this so that means I need one more vote.

Even though I received 9 votes I only have these members:

Sam Donabedian - [email protected]
Francis Murigu - [email protected]
William Paster - [email protected]
Jason Sinanansingh - [email protected]
Legendary94GS - [email protected]
LeGeNdZ_4_LiFe - [email protected]
Zol- [email protected]

Unsure:
Legend O Power
Acuraboy
uroutfoxed02

Please email me or post here if you want to be added to the list or if I missed name.

G

·
Hey you guys, I'm totally interested in this and was with the last group buy, but my question is still the same. How hard is it to install, and will I be able to do it? I have never done anything like this, soooo......... I never got a straight answer last time 'round most likely because nobody had done it yet, but now that so many people have done it I would love to hear your guys thoughts. Thanks.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thai95Lcoupe - I sent you an email. You have to buy the whole kit to get the groupbuy price. Honestly you're better off buying the whole kit and then selling what you don't need.

uroutfoxed02 - you can get the headrests separately, but I can't help you out with that. You need to contact them yourself and order it since it's not a whole kit.

acuraboy - its both the front seats, back seats, headrests, and doors.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok, we've got 10 votes but I still don't have the 10 names and email addresses. Please post them or contact me to be added to the list.

Speedemon, from what I've seen and heard I don't think its too difficult. I've come to the conclusion that it's just time consuming. Email or post when your ready buddy.

G

·
Nah x me off the list brother cause 500+ is steep now... Plus Two front seats and the arm rest should cost 500 more like 200... Good luck though.. BTW if anyone wants JUST the

Rear seats
Door panels

For the coupe in Tan leather we can split cost and get down on the GB together..

·
Registered
55 Posts
new leather? definitely!!!!!

u can count me in...i've been waiting for a while and was actually trying to get a new group buy started. i'm glad u took the initiative. just wondering if we can even lower the price if we can get more then 10 people, which it seems like we already have. i got one question.....on leatherseats.com, they post that the regular cost for one row seating with dual buckets, and straight bench seating is $579. that seems to be what we need, the $679 one is for two row seats which we do not have. can you just find out the details.

my email is [email protected]

thanks,
sean

1 - 20 of 108 Posts