Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Left blinker when activated (when making left turns) Blinks really fast on the other hand my right blinker is blinking at normal speed? Is this a problem?

(on some cars)I know sometimes this is an indication of a problem that the car will give you....

:confused:

·
88 sleeper
1,159 Posts
i think you have different bulbs on each side.
ones drawing more current making it blink faster...if it's bothersome, change out your lights at one time.

·
Registered
513 Posts
i had this exact same problem a couple months back...all it was was the cable that's connected to the blinker is either loose or disconnected. look under your left wheel well (or whichever side it's on) and re-connect it, i was sitting in my car at a friends house n he did it for me. that's all it was.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I had the same problem a few months back. Either one of your blinker lights are burnt out or disconnected.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Thai, the most common issue with this is a broken (from thumpin') or burnt-out bulb. Easiest thing to do is put on your turn signal, and observe the three turning lights...bumper, corner, and rear. The bulb that is not blinking, is the one causing the advanced rate of blinking.
Rear - 1156
Corner - 194/168
Bumper - 1156

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just put on my clear bumpers... so mabey I put it in there wrong... i'll check.. thanks..

·
Sexy Member
7,377 Posts
my friends car did the same thing, he changed the bulbs, it went back to normal nothing big

1 - 9 of 9 Posts