Acura Legend Forum banner

What do you think about my ride?

• WTF are you doing to a beautiful car?!

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Not bad, but not great, you need to...

• 50/50, no hate, no respect.. nuff said.

• And you race this car too?! You are one crazy Mofo!

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • OMG, I just pooped in my pants, the car is the $#!T

Votes: 5 50.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Click on my speedoptions.com link below and tell me if my car is being modded correctly. I need some input on what I should do, dont do and what not. The more the comments, the better, I want to know.. be nice, be mean, I just want info. Thanks everyone!

XenonK:D

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
I personally like it and I remember seeing your page the other day and going wow, thats real nice. Keep doing your thing but don't over do it. Try to stay classy but flashy.

G

·
Not a fan of the Lights eveywhere but for show cool... Dont like graphics but for show cool... Your rims and suspension are prefect.. The rims really fit the sedan... Ide say get some JDM one-piece headlights and some preformance upgrades... mabey restore the paint and u are straight.. Overall nice car...

BTW, do u like the khumos? How are they in the rain? Also why did you go from 225/18 to 215/18?? And why did you buy the paradas?? I heard they really suck in the rain..

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Ummmmm. Spark plug wires? On a G2? Anyways, to each his own. I don't see anything "wrong" with your list as long as everything is well executed.

Who exactly is Emotion Motor Sports? They're not in the phone book. If local, I'd like to check their shop out.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Ya, the lights on the dash is a little much...Seems like it would get annoying...To each his own... As a said before, your drop looks great!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Thai95, actually, I went from 215/35 Paradas to the 225/40 Kumhos. Both tires, believe it or not, do handle well in the rain. At higher speeds, the Kumhos edge out cuz of the directional design. I only like the Kumhos for 3 reasons, one is that it has a deep tread, for good grips around slippery places just as gravel or even some snow. The second thing about them is that they are really sticky once they are heated up. The third good aspect about the Kumhos tires are the fact they have a pretty solid sidewall design. The down side to the Kumhos is that you have to heat them up to get the grip going. These are good for autocrossing, not for daily hard driving.
I bought the Paradas when I bought my rim and wheel package, and that was 2 years ago. With a season of autocrossing and a daily drive to work of 50 miles a day, the tires are well worth it. Between the two tires, I would choose the Paradas again. The grip that I get from the Paradas actually hold out longer from understeering than the Kumhos do. I doubt it would have to do with the aspect ratio of each tire, but it's a difference I feel every time on the track. I also driven the Paradas in the snow, yes, the snow, I didnt have any problems except for lower speeds around the corners, but that doesnt mean I was stuck. I have yet to find a well rounded tire as well as the Paradas, especially when I dont have to heat them up before I start my hard driving.

·
Registered
846 Posts
PERFECT, dont change a thing, i think it looks great just like it is. The only thing i would get rid of is the neon on the dash. I prefer neon more hidden, so you dont know where the light is coming from, kind of an erie glow. im not a big fan of neon right out in the open. But if you like it, who cares what we say, right?

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
do something with the trunk like a custom system or something not just a plug in the cigarette lighter tv or whatever but it looks like fun:) car looks good though keep it up

·
Registered
685 Posts
I dunno I'm mixed on the lights they look cool but eccesive I mean in green you get that bad A** UFO look but like prior post said hide it and it makes it look more mysterious but overall badddd a*** car

1 - 9 of 9 Posts