Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Grand Sport??

umm GS, yes....what are the details? i.e. Mileage, color, 6 spd/auto, TCS, now that may be a good price..but you can haggle based on what you find on kbb.com etc...especially if it isn't mint

·
Registered
424 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Re: Re: Is this legend a good deal or is the dealer pulling my leg?

LATIN_RAVER_LEGEND said:
Grand Sport is what GS stands for.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Is this legend a good deal or is the dealer pulling my leg?

92legend said:

Grand Sport is what GS stands for.:rolleyes:
I knew that :rolleyes: LMAO! Bwuahahahahahaha! :p

Latin.............

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
details are as follows

1995 gs
105000 miles
mint condition
auto
color is green
$9,999

I am just wondering if this is a good deal or no. I figure that you are all the experts on legends.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Edmunds Value is $15,000 for that car with that many miles and trim. KBBs would be higher probably 17k there.

Friend and I went car shopping this weekend, he's looking for a better car, I saw about 3 Legends for sale, all were 91-93 Legend Sedans (TypeI, NON-GS). One had 137k, had dings on it on the front, scratched paint, asking was $9,999. Second was a 128k, good condition, leather worn, $10,700, lastly there was one with 146k on it Good Leather, bad paint chipped, $11,200.

I got my 94GS Auto, in very good condition for $7200. BUT it has 133k on the odometer, and didn't have the "GS" rims, or BOSE CD player.

So YES, I would consider that a good deal. Of course, it wont hurt to try to knock it down half a grand or a grand ;)

·
Registered
89 Posts
GO GET THAT CAR!

GO GET THAT CAR!
Get out there RIGHT AWAY. Drive her. If she is un-modified (sorry my modifying brothers) buy her. She should drive straight with no hands on the wheel, shift like polished glass, and run quiet. If you like the color, for that kind of price, you can stand a clutch or some other medium to light work. You are darn lucky you are 5KKm away...I'd be after her.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts