Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have many times visited the Legend forums and posted a few questions and replies. I dropped the previous link from my browser and don't remember it. I have been using the Legend.org forum but by accident stumbled on this page today. I see many of the same members today on this forum. Is there a transition occurring to this forum?

·
Five- O
857 Posts
You are correct there is a migration here.
legend.org is still up but we are hoping that more and more people come over here b/c of the easier forum format . this format is similar to the prior legend.org, I don't know if you were member prior to the current legend.org format.

This format has a search feature (makes it easier for u to get answers to question u know were already asked in past)
It lets u know if someone has posted any messages since the last time were on. and it also keeps the active threads on top. and many other nice things.

I hope u stay here .

WE NEED MORE G1 OWNERS !!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will this page email replies to thread?

Yes, I was a member of the Legend.org and the previous page. I did like that the Legend.org sent me an e-mail when someone responded to a thread. Can this page do that? I didn't receive an e-mail on your (Esti) response?

I, too, had noticed that the Legend.org had no search feature. That is powerfull for someone wanting to gain prior knowledge without asking the same questions over and over.

Look forward to participating on the page and thanks for the Welcome!

·
Registered
155 Posts
The lack of a search feature made the last legend forums, imo, unbearable and practically useless. I stopped going to them because the same questions were asked over and over again. The main reason for that was no search!!!

I was actually going to get around to writing a seperate web page to search the legend.org forums this winter break, but some other more interesting stuff came up...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Remembering the good ol' days

It sure is good to be back to this format. I remember way back when....when the forum site kick ass!!! Hope this one does too. :D

·
Registered
118 Posts
I too have been a user of the forum for the past 5 years. Having a search function will definitely help.

These legend forums have saved me countless hours of headaches, potential ripoffs from shops, and lots of $$$s. Great site.

·
Mo*or Mo**h
1,722 Posts
Am I the only one who sees the "Advanced Search" button at the top of the Legend.org page?

I know, it's dark blue on black, but it's there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts