Acura Legend Forum banner

Do you use your Legend as a daily driver?

• Yes

Votes: 68 81.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 9.5%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 8 9.5%
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to know who uses their Legend for their daily commute to school/work?

·
Registered
217 Posts
yeah i take my legend to school; 6 miles in 25 minutes. prob bad for the car huh?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Definately not in the winter!! I use my 2nd car for that. In the summer time I will use the Legend almost all the time.

·
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Given the fact that I usually put no more the 4-5k miles/year on my Legend makes this a great opportunity to finally enjoy my Legend. Everyone that knows that I rarely drive my Legend (like to keep it clean n safe in the garage) . BUt now that i might be getting a job which requires me to drive I can finally appreciate my Legend even more. I remember there was this one week where I had to drive my Legend everyday, let me say that it was so enjoyable and I never knew how much I loved my Legend till I got to spend more time w/her =p

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Daily Driver

Mines is a daily driver and she takes me everywhere I wanna go. I just feel so special driving my car and for the last few days that i've been sick, i hadn't driven my car since monday and it felt so good driving her this morning to work. Wow

·
Registered
270 Posts
Daily !!!!!!!!!!!

I love driving my car every day, but I always have to park at the back of the parking lot, so noone hurts her... Hate driving anything else !!!

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
yessir

mine is a daily driver.

about 15 miles to work everyday, for 4 days a week. works out to be like 6k miles a year (just going to work)

my car has low mileage and also, i dont drive all that much, and I dont go out that much on my days off, so it maintains low mileage.

-jose

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
It's hard not to

Even though we have three Honda products (2 Legends and an Accord), it is very difficult to adapt to driving the "underpowered" Accord. Don't get me wrong, the Accord is a zippy car, but man, once you drive the Legend again (or rentals, as I go out of town on business alot) it is like ahhhhh, back to heaven again when in the LEgend.

Gotta love the sound of the CAI, Exhaust, and the looks from other folks as I smile myself behind the wheel...what a fun car (Coupe guys should be able to relate).

The sedan gives that imperial feeling...like a touch of class...even more fun...a refined look if you will.

Maybe one day the RL will be what its predecessor was....a REAL Legend...excuse the pun :)

G

·
Daily Ryder!

Drive it daily... put 50 miles on it this weekend driving to work... but a bout 10 miles a week driving to and from school.... I live about a mile form my school.. 5 minutes away..:)

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Hell No!

I would never do that, that is why you gotta have a beater car. :) :D

1 - 20 of 40 Posts