Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My steering issue continues, I posted a thread before but yet still the issue continues. So far last month I've replace my rack & pinion, new upper control arms with new upper ball joints, lower ball joints and last bet not least I replaced my sway bushings. When I 1st had the rack & pinion installed it was installed wrong, the mech installed it with the steering wheel upside down. 2 weeks later I had him readjust it but now it or something else has gotten lose. I took it to another shop which said it's my power steering pump which is causing the issue, not holding pressure that is why my steering wheel is lose and the cause to why my car is pulling the opposite way when turning.

I can't see why my power steering pump would be the reason why my car is pulling opposite direction that I am turning to. I was just thinking about getting a new rack and pinion installed by a professional mechanic to see if this will correct it. I'm just looking for some feedback from others that might be able to help me trouble shoot this issue.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.