Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a highly modified 1992 Acura Legend Sedan LS w/82,374 miles on the odometer. Of course, I'm listing this here for the Legend lovers to get first dibs. I sure would hate to see it go to someone who didn't appreciate it.

The reason I am selling is due to being in the military, ie having to pick up and move and deploy so frequently I just came to the realization that it is was too much of a hassle to own 3 cars. I really wish I didn't have to sell her, but I had to choose between the coupe and the sedan, and well.

Since I purchased it in May 04, I've only put maybe 400 miles on it before having it shipped out here to Arizona.

The current list of modifications includes:
- Andy's Autosport front and rear bodykit.
- Erebuni Sideskirts.
- 18" Enkei Zoku wheels
- Brembo Cross-Drilled rotors
- JDM blacked-out headlights(OEM headlights will be included also)
- Custom fitted M3 mirrors.
- Custom dual Naxos cat-back exhaust.
- Zender adjustable rooftop antenna
- Ground Control coilovers and Koni shocks
- Widened front fenders and rear quarterpanels.

Engine runs strong and hard and the exhaust along with the intake emit a nice, "throaty" sound when giving her some gas.

Exterior paint is extremely glossy and thick with no signs whatsoever of oxidation. To tell you the truth, I was almost envious at how well the sedan's paint quality was to my coupes(the coupe being a couple of years younger than the sedan).

The black leather interior is almost pristine except for the usual wear mark on the drivers seat, other than that, it looks brand new. There is no stereo installed but everything is wired up for the addition of an aftermarket stereo and amplifier. Also included with the vehicle is an Adcom 4 channel amp.

Current known issues are:
1. The underside of the sideskirts just to the rear of the front wheelwell were scraped when it was driven up on the truck to get shipped. This issue is getting dealt with at the current moment.
2. The underside of the front bumper has some scrapes.
Both defects are not eye-catching and you could only tell they were there if looking for it.
3. The speedometer may need to be re-calibrated.

Other than that, she's a beauty and a real head-turner and I will be sad to see her go. Bluebook private party value is $8,035. My price = $7,500 firm.

I would prefer not to ship, but will at the buyer's request.

Any questions, I can be reached at [email protected] or send me a PM or AIM me at hurbal.

These were images taken in May of this year. My camera is currently on a boat in the middle of the Pacific from Japan so I do not have any current pics of it as of yet. But the second I do, I will photo document its current condition.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.