Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that entire g2girl thread....haha so many funny thingz said. I think it all brought us together more as a forum. i'm actually kind of sad now it's closed, i would get excited whenever i get an email tellin me somebody posted on that thread.

sigh

lasted over a week, pretty good. :( so sad, i think it's one of the best memories i've had on this forum so far and i'm sure we'll all remember arguing and screaming about that ridiculous topic for as long as we love our legends :)

note: this thread is NOT meant to be a continuation of that thread, if it does start getting all lengthy, then close it matt

just my thoughts of the moment...whatever shall we talk about now? :D

G

·
sorry so is g2girl a fake I just wanted to know..:D G2girl if you are really who you say u are u have a clean Coupe...:)

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Ya, it was fun...I was cracking up the first night...It was so unexpected when I checked the IP's. I knew it had to be someone on the forums already but didn't expect it to be her....Got kinda repetitive though...Ya, I'm kinda glad this happened...It will be something we can joke about years from now...I like when forums have things like that long time members can remember and use it to joke about....

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Yeah those are the type of things that keep me coming back, when your a member for any length of time you get kinda fatiged on the same post over and over again i.e. suspension/exhaust/engine/kits/GB's etc. You seen one you seen them all to an extent, not all the time but most.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
RenoG said:
Yeah those are the type of things that keep me coming back, when your a member for any length of time you get kinda fatiged on the same post over and over again i.e. suspension/exhaust/engine/kits/GB's etc. You seen one you seen them all to an extent, not all the time but most.
Ya, luckily a reference to G2Girl won't occur that often...Just when we think someone is someone else...

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
That wouldn't be too cool to have a board with half of its members who are trumped up by the figments of ones imagination.

I really wish the femals we do have here would post more, like wheres Treena/venesa (spelling)/cristalen/ and a few others that we never hear from. And of course our beloved Miss C. a s h. but we know she's very busy. They all post yes, but it wouldn't hurt to have a female that was on the board as much as we guys, thats why I was somewhat dissapointed with G2it who posted a whole lot.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
RenoG said:
but it wouldn't hurt to have a female that was on the board as much as we guys, thats why I was somewhat dissapointed with G2it who posted a whole lot.
I am recruiting some females who love Legends....now they just have to buy them ;)

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Speaking of old times anyone remember Sbrown only reason I remember her is because she got ticked off at me for telling her that she should of gotten her breaks done sooner, she was complaining as to how much it cost to get them repaired. Hahah that was quite sometime ago 1-2yrs or so.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Dave C ver2.0 said:
How many here remember "Ellen"?????

PS: You kinda need to be a long termer.
Yeah ... the gool 'ol days of the WWWBorad script on dswartz's site. Wow .. no one complained about the threading mode on that BBS :D

·
Registered
63 Posts
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Wow you guys had some serious drama around here, Leon kinda let me know what was going on so I did a search on G2girl oopps G2guy or whatever name he/she goes by, the other thread was locked so I posted here. This is so dissapointing, oh well.....bummer.

·
Registered
282 Posts
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Dave C ver2.0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahh yes I was around way back then .... Ellen helped me with MANY problems/issues that I had with my 87 sedan.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Where is dswartz's site? I think I have seen it before but I'm not sure...Is it still up?

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
dmenn said:
quote:
Originally posted by Dave C ver2.0

Ahh yes I was around way back then .... Ellen helped me with MANY problems/issues that I had with my 87 sedan.
In a way, Ellen is still helping many people on the forums with Legend related problems.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts