Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: im bored just got home from work havent slept in awhile so im going to post just cause.......

called off monday and tuesday and i dont think my boss believes my car s going to be in the shop.... :confused: or h was pissed i called him on a saturday but hell.... he can take a call from me for 2 mins..... i had to work on my saturday.... yeah i have the rest of the day to kill but with no sleep..... what am i going to do really aside from stare at the wall and argue with myself right?

either way its a honda but dang it IS 20 years old.... atleast its not a ford so when i do fix a problem..... it runs for a good while before something else breaks, it could be an 08 ford, and id be walking every day:lol:

just glad he is the cool boss, not really in the mood to be nagged.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
already have, spent some time checking the fluid levels enjoying my new hood struts checking fuses tire preassure and a few other things after i see the price tag of how much im going to owe to fix..... ill be ordering something for her.

and thanks to my Girlfriends 3 year old daughter( 4 april 7th ) my car even has a decided name now of Sophie ( not sure why but, better than anything i could come up with. )

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
If you're talking about the Subie, lesb. . . . . :D j/p

Isn't your Legend named Rose? If so you can call the Sube Rosie, as in rosie odonnel the lesb. . . .

·
Registered
174 Posts
What to do when car turns twenty, hmmm.... throw it a birthday party. Next year I guess you can take her out drinking with you j/k.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not quite 20 yet but she will be soon..... 19 years 8 months...just sounds a bit obsessive..lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts