Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a few pics of the legend and my previous love.

Comments very welcome- Positive and Negative

Enjoy.

Note: Car was completely faded green, interior was tan and was completely thrashed. Wish I had pics but only have one prep pic. And I still need black seat belts.

Before:

After:

Now for the sad reminder of my previous ride. 2003 Acura CLS6speed

And then...............

Again, Comments are welcome. Thanks

·
Cassis Red Pearl
625 Posts
Your new coupe looks hot as hell! I can tell you did a great job on it, just wish you had some more before pics.

Sorry about the CL man, that looked hot too. The Legend coupe will help you forget all about it though....

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Excellent job I'm jealous lol. How did you make the center console and the window switches silver?

·
Registered
489 Posts
awesome job on the restoration.. is it me or do the front tires look low tread wise? The aluminum trim, did you get that off ebay?. Looks fantastic, wish you had pics from before of the interior, but job well done! :)

Sorry to see what happened to the cl.. that was a nice ride as well..

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone.

The silver trim i actually sanded down with 800 grit sand paper, primed, and used this paint ill have to look at to see the name but, its like a alluminum metallic silver paint made just for platsic's. It turned out very nice, it dosnt even really look like paint.

Yeah the tires are bald. Im waiting so when i lower it next week hopefully, i can get the correct tire size for no rub issues.

Ill post more pics later

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.