Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, after months of prep work we are ready to get this done. Your patience is very much appreciated. I don't doubt we have lost some buyers because of the long delay, but those of you that have stuck it out won't be disappointed. There are pics of the sills in the stickied thread so check them out.

These are brushed aluminum sills with silk screen lettering. The word LEGEND is in the OEM font and the sills are Inspire style with the 3 lines on either side of the word. These sills are stick on with very strong adhesive. When you put them on do it right the first time. When you order a set at the below price, you are getting the complete set: 4 sills for a sedan, 2 for a coupe.

If you are not on the names list for the group buy, you can still order a set but it will be at the regular retail price. I have listed both the group buy price and the non-group buy price (retail) below.

You will be ordering from AP-Signworks in Atlanta. I have submitted the names list to them, so when you call in they will reference the list to make sure you are in on the group buy.

If you live in the area you can pick up your sills in person and bypass any shipping costs. Let them know that is what you want to do when you call in.

Here is the pricing:

Group buy price: Sedan $65 Coupe $50
Blank sill gb price: Sedan $45 Coupe $30

Non group buy price: Sedan $90 Coupe $75
Blank sill non gb price: Sedan $70 Coupe $55

Shipping costs: U.S. $8 Canada $13

Different words on the sill is possible, it will go about $40 more.

Chrome sill option where the sill is chrome plated: $20 this is tentative

To order: Call 1-770-925-8740 If this number does not work, try 678-468-9041. Try the first number first please. Tell them you are with the Legend group buy and give them your name and ordering info ( payment choice, address, etc...)
Ordering times are Mon-Fri 10a.m to 6p.m
and Sat-Sun 10a.m. to 3p.m. eastern times.

Payments accepted: check, money order, credit card, paypal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, no Discover cards.
Checks to be made out to AP-Signworks

Once you order you can expect your sills within 1.5 to 2 weeks.

If you have any questions or concerns or you have problems ordering, PM me or post it here and I will help you out.

As soon as you order I would appreciate it if you would post that you ordered here.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The centering problem with the word LEGEND WILL BE FIXED. I just got done talking to Jeff at AP and all product shipped out to us will have the word centered.

Also, on the sedan sills, only the front will have the word LEGEND. The rear sills will just have the lines. This is how the Inspire sills are and really there was no way to fit the word LEGEND on the rear sills AND get the lines on there. Besides, it would look kinda funny to have the word on those smaller rear sills

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mYbabYLeGend said:
HOw many do we need for a Group Buy? i dont know if im gonna buy one, but at the end if need one more,
count me in...:D
hass
The group buy is over, this is just the ordering info for everyone that is on our list. We have about 80 people on our list. However, for those that aren't on the group buy list, you can still order a set at the regular retail price.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
91LSMAN said:
I was not part of the group buy, so is there a limited time that these will be available. I would like to see pics of them on actual legends with and without chrome. Also is the $8 shipping price for anywhere? Or is it more to ship it up here to Washington?
There is no limited amount of time to order.
It says U.S. shipping is $8, so if you are talking about Washington in the U.S. and not some other country then it is $8.
If members post pics of them on their cars when they get them then you can see them installed.

·
I like shiny
14,385 Posts
There is no limited amount of time to order.
Thanks, I'll wait for the pics then.

It says U.S. shipping is $8, so if you are talking about Washington in the U.S. and not some other country then it is $8.
I saw that, I just wanted to be sure about it. It just seemed weird that shipping it to say Florida would cost the same as shipping it to Washington.

Thanks for the response!!

·
B**k F***er
2,642 Posts
1 - 20 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.