Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, I'm looking into changing my door sills and I found a site that makes them but I'm not to sure about the style of it. I don't want to take the classy look away from the Legend. Check out the pic and tell me what you think. Like the NSX engraved in it we can have LEGEND or ACURA engraved in ours. He also does floor mats. What do you all say nice or ugly?

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought they looked to much like the truck look also. I really want to get the style in this pic that the Acura TL owners are lucky enough to have available. I asked the guy who makes the sills in the pic above and he said he wouldn't be able to. Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Alright, there is a group buy going on with the TL guys involving sills. My question is, can the TL sills fit the legend?

If not, I can get with the guy running the group buy on the TL site and see what he can do for us.

The first sill pictured is ugly. The Inspire sill would be great. I wouldn't mind having the inspire sills made to fit the legend and having Acura imprinted on it. It would be awesome to get the chrome sill with ACURA in blue.

I can also maybe work with Tim (acura-tl.com admin and owner of autocarparts.com) to see what he can do. He is working with the TL group buy to handle sales and distribution of the sills.

Anyway, let me know.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
U know what if someone has an aluminum dash kit, this will ensentuate the kit....i think with the right interior kit it could work.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
I'd definately go for the Inspire door sill. I had brought this up before and there was a little interest in it but I couldn't get in contact with the guy who had the door sill because he had gotten into a car accident. But Infinite see what you can find out and keep us posted.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
sleeprlegendcp said:
How about the inspire sills, but blank. We can each have what ever we want done to them. Just an Idea.
Later!
Lee
The sills are actually blank and they only say inspire because the guy who owned the car was known in the TL forums as BC Inspire, but like I said, he got into an accident and the car was totaled.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Man, I thought about this before. I would really like to get plain aluminum sills with "Legend", "Acura", or "Coupe" in a indiglo. I think that would be hot......but I am also from da country, so others might not think so.:D

Ghost

1 - 18 of 18 Posts