·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Must be a rare color...

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Down the street from me, a Salvaged, but yet, 75,000 mile Acura Legend 94GS. It drives good and looks good, guy went as far as showing me the chasis, letting me drive it etc.. It has that color interior... and the exterior is black.

According to him salvaged due to thefth, the seats were destroyed, console etc... they were replaced.. they dont look new anymore (interior) but still in overall pretty good condition...

That was the first time I had seen that color seats as well, Not sure if they were originally that color... he said they were still heated etc...

He was asking $9,000 for me, $10k for anyone else according to him :rolleyes:

Bank rejected it because it was Salvaged. Ended up with my White 94GS... for less $7,200 but with more miles @ 133k, and with no OEM wing or CD Changer...

At least it doesn't have salvaged on the title though

:)

G

·
yeah I was just gonna say the same thing, I thought that the 93-95 coupes were the only ones that came in Milano Red. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
54 Posts
it might be maroon. it's just a little brighter because of the light. my car is exactly like that one except it's a base model. So my interior color is the same as his, but I don't have leather.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Hey! That looks like my car!

It's funny you posted those pics because that's the exactly colour of my exterior and interior!!! If I didn't know better, I'd say that was my car.

I've seen a few of these colour Legends in Ontario so maybe Acura only released this colour scheme to Canadian cars. Just a thought.....

I'll try and post a few pics of my car to show you... I really like the grey interior personally, the only problem I have a hard time trying to match a colour for 2-tone leather with grey....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Interior shot

Sorry for the crappy picture but this was a pic taken while I was showing off my stereo install so you really can't see much of the interior at all... :(

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts