Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a huge fan of soccer (football outside the US). Are any of you soccer fans? Only one more day until the biggest sporting event in the world.

My top 4 picks are Italy, Argentina, France and Portugal.

I know that a few guys on the forums are based in Japan, are you guys into the World Cup? Whats the atmosphere in Japan?

Go USA!

Peace,

Tejus

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Man, you're lucky to be there during the world cup. I wish I could've gone. Oh well. Germany 2006 is in 4 years. mabye ill be working for bmw by then and wont have to travel far.:)

·
Registered
166 Posts
well Korean people love soccer and I'm sure everyone is excited as hell to host the World Cup even though Korea sucks ass in soccer. :D

·
Registered
199 Posts
yeahhhhhhhhhhh

go mexicooooooooooooooo we just woop koreas ass the other day on a friendly game its all koo tho go mexiccoooooooooooooo:p :p

·
Registered
847 Posts
another soccer fan here:D

have you guys downloaded the official Korean/Japanese Album? I know you guys might not understand it, but it's not bad:D

·
Registered
847 Posts
2002 FIFA World Cup Official Album
Songs of Korea/Japan

that's the album's name~

I actually d/led the songs from a chinese search engine kinda like morpheus/napster~

shouldn't be that hard to find:)

·
Sexy Member
7,377 Posts
SOCCER RULES... MLS s*ucks. My home country Turkey is in the tournament They have to play Brazil. i say Brazil has great chance . But i like Michael Owens hes awesome.........GOOOOOO TURKEY lol

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
glad to hear we got soccer fans on the forums. if you go to fifaworldcup.com there is a budweiser challenge similar to the NCAA bracket thingy everyone does. its pretty cool.

·
Registered
49 Posts
KOREA ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ACTUALLY ALL AZNS ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even though i'm tired of dating azn girls just KICK ASS AZN SOCCER PLAYERS AHAHHAHHA

·
Registered
972 Posts
What a blow for France! That's not a good start for them.
Can't wait to see more football action!

BTW. I know somebody who's selling a ticket for three games in Korea if anyone is interested. They are on 6/18, 6/21, 6/22 (game #’s 56, 58, 59) - face value

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
oh man, if france doesnt beat uraguay they are out. holy crap, france out of the world cup?

Good first game, senegal looked good, although both teams were sloppy. Worth waking up at 7.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Without Z, France is WEAK!!! Their attackers had no support. Denmark and/or Uruguay could surprise France as well.
ATL_LEGEND said:
Good first game, senegal looked good, although both teams were sloppy. Worth waking up at 7.
7!?!?!? You East Coasters have it nice! I had to get up at 4:45! I'm hatin' it now, but I LOVE World Cup soccer! I already told my mgmt at work that I'll be struggling for the next 4 weeks!

:D

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
4:45, i thought 7 was bad. I agree, double Z is the man, but that guy, trzegay or whatever should have finished those 2 oppurtunities, he's one of the best finishers inside the 18 in the world. I'm looking forward to see what the US has in store, i hope its not like france 98. I have to find a good english bar around here. England is my team this year, I really want them to win but they arent healthy enough. I predict Argentina vs Italy in the final. Man I'm soooo excited about the World Cup! I wish I could go to Japan or Korea. Cars and soccer. My life. (also girls when time permits)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.