Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
I'van der Rohe
13,069 Posts
LMAO!!!

Yea, see, i saw the Jigga track on anotherforum, but didn't hear the comeback
the comeback was alright though but he left a open part to take a GOOD shot at him

"He's not a rapper...and neither am I" I can see Jay-Z having fun with that if he even decided to acknowledge

"HOV need to stay in his lane"

to be honest that got a chuckle outta me :lol:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Nas is a better rapper by far. that was good tho. how old are those tracks?

·
makes his putts....
710 Posts
Jay-Z needs to stick to what he's good at: Standing around looking stupid, and making clothes so that TJ Max has something to sell. Dude quit rapping!Honestly, I can't tell the difference between him and Puff Daddy anymore....because there is no difference.
As far as the battle, Jay referenced his money about 5 times....like usual.
Prov at least came with something clever.
My vote vote goes to Prov on this one.

·
I'van der Rohe
13,069 Posts
Jay-Z needs to stick to what he's good at: Standing around looking stupid, and making clothes so that TJ Max has something to sell. Dude quit rapping!Honestly, I can't tell the difference between him and Puff Daddy anymore....because there is no difference.
As far as the battle, Jay referenced his money about 5 times....like usual.
Prov at least came with something clever.
My vote vote goes to Prov on this one.
:rofl:

I noticed that too...Seems all cats can do when they get commercialized is reference their Money and how many O's they have in the bank. Prov handled that nicely. I really couldn't tell hov was dissing someone in his track...he referenced LeBron James like 6 times and his money...

As an ASIDE...YO BUBZ! I saw ya boy with the Red and Silver Sedan on 20s about 30 minutes ago. He gave me the Mean Mug as he rolled by. I think he was just muggin on my car though :lol:

EDIT:

and i like this name Aruca if it's pronounced how i think it is...Erica

·
Registered
650 Posts
Unfortunately being a commercial success means talking about your money these days whether you're a skilled rapper or not. I got love for Jay-Z because he has his own style, and its unique. His lyricism cant be duplicated by other wack commercial successes (IE 50 cent). Personally, I like Nas more by Jay has been growing on me even though I dont own any of his albums. Just because he talks about money doesnt mean he sucks. In that case, Kanye sucks too. Don't get me wrong, I'd rather listen to an underground rapper any day of the week, but Im just saying JayZ has MC skills.

And when it comes to disses, JayZ knows how to battle. I was impressed at the response though. I'd have to listen to it again before judging whos was better.

·
I swag it out...
1,935 Posts
Man, Jay is a fool, I listen to some of his stuff throughout his discography.
I was trippin on when he said "high school, crossover, waved away picks..."
on that song with mya
And he's on that new ROSS, maybach music. Killed it.

·
I'van der Rohe
13,069 Posts
on that song with mya
I deleted my other post, but I said I fox with Jay's Reasonable Doubt Blue Print and a few tracks off Kingdom Come like that 30something. I like that American Gangster Track "Ignorant Shit" too. Sometimes he makes the hotness.

lol, yea b-ball jokes.

Sometimes I wonder what's the difference in a lame pun and a lame pun done by someone famous. Some of our resident freestylers have cleaner puns than that.:lol:

·
Registered
225 Posts
jay's songs haven't been the same since the black album (when he retired) :snipe: dissin someone isn't braggin about how much you got. if that we're the case (he's dissin everyone that ever bought his crap) :nutkick: . i've always like biggie more anyway:rave: . i gotta give the newbie props here.

·
B.K.A Runa
1,345 Posts
on that song with mya
Maybach music

"black seats white piping, reminds of Paul McCartney and Mike fighting.":rofl:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.