Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
I'm not really sure but I got my JDM Corners for my 92 Sedan from Jack Dinah(JackD)...I am not sure if he is selling JDM corners/other JDM products anymore but his email address is [email protected] Good luck.:)

·
Hatin the rain already
598 Posts
Is the part ## for the coupe G1 JDM corners on the part itself? I have a JDM corner in my garage that is kinda mangled and needs to be replaced but if there are part ##'s on it I might be able to find them. By the way I need the hook on a drivers (US) =left side JDM headlight and corner. JROCK!! Can you get this? Mine was unfortunately in an accident and needs to be replaced. Thanks guys for your help.
Jeff

·
Registered
722 Posts
To get parts here I have to have a title for the particular model. I have G2 sedans and coupes covered. But unfortunately have yet to locate a title copy for G1's...sorry...I will post as soon as I get one.

·
Hatin the rain already
598 Posts
wow Jrock I didnt realize they were that strict over there for these parts. I wish I could help in finding a title for you but obviously that has to be accomplished there. I have only been to Japan once with the Army National Guard. We went to Obihiro on Hokkaido in February. Too bad I dont have any connects there. I wish you luck in finding the title and of course let me know when these parts would be available. Cash is not a problem (within reason)
Thanks
Jeff

·
Hatin the rain already
598 Posts
Jiggy89LS said:

hey, are you talking about the spring which has the hook, which connects the corner to the body?
Actually I was talking about the hook up (cause I need the whole light set up). not the actual hook. Sorry
hey thanks for the info on that annoying ABS pump. So just take out the fuse for just the pump? Can you tell me where its located and what amperage? Thanks for the help.
Jeff

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.