Picked up for refills $6

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
damn and i just bought 4 refills for my car. haha

·
Registered
358 Posts
what comes with a complete set? does it come with refills? and how long do they last

·
ビップスタイ&#
618 Posts
Complete Set $14 shipped
Refilled $8 Shipped

Picked up for complete set $10
Picked up for refills $6

Hey, just wondering, but were you in Arcadia about a wk ago, filling up at Exxon Mobil on Duarte and Santa Anita?
BTW I'm interested in picking a few up... would you mind PMing me your #? Thanks!
Eric

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
what comes with a complete set? does it come with refills? and how long do they last
in the complete set it comes with the cover and one air freshener. i am not sure how long they last but they smell really good. its the squash smell

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Complete Set $14 shipped
Refilled $8 Shipped

Picked up for complete set $10
Picked up for refills $6

Hey, just wondering, but were you in Arcadia about a wk ago, filling up at Exxon Mobil on Duarte and Santa Anita?
BTW I'm interested in picking a few up... would you mind PMing me your #? Thanks!
Eric
i was around there to go eat at claim jumper off hunington dr but i did not get gas at exxon

·
ビップスタイ&#
618 Posts
whats the story with these bad boys? where do you put them?
Answering the where do you put them part:

Put them anywhere in your car. In the package comes two adhesive sticky things, so you can stick it wherever you want. I just leave mines in the armrest, or under the seat, because when you open it, the first few days ALLL YOU SMELLLL is SQUASSHH... even when the vent is half open. The smell is AWESOME!! I love it!

·
B.K.A Runa
1,291 Posts
So is it 20 for the set and refill shipped. How do these work

1 - 20 of 26 Posts