Acura Legend Forum banner

JDM HONDA LEGEND E-KA7 REPLICA MODEL - 1/43

10K views 25 replies 20 participants last post by  AcidFire52 
#1 · (Edited)

So this guy 'macharu' in Japan hooked me up with this bad ass replica model of the G2 JDM Legend sedan (KA7).

I've got the G2 JDM Legend coupe (KA8) model on the way too, pics up soon!

I also have his phone number and am, of course, going to see if we can get a GB going.

I had to pay extra for the GS wheels but it was worth it.

This is an exact replica of our Legend sedan & coupe with a great amount of detail, and is made of clay.

Model came boxed with decals for headlights, emblems, & tags along with the exhaust, side mirrors, & plates.

Still looking for a small display case, but here's some pics before I go to town unleashing my inner creativity. :giggle:

:D

Example of model painted
(with different wheels):

See less See more
#6 ·
awesome Bling! I've always wanted a Legend model...I'll def be in for a GB

#9 ·
I'm in for a GB! Bling, when you have a minute give us ome measurements and/or put up a pic next to a common object (business card, cigarettes etc) to get some perspective on the size (I'm assuming it's palm sized). Does it come with 'rubber' to put on the 'rims'? It's SWEET!!!

#19 ·
^ Since it's 1/43 scale I'm guessing it's 4.5 inches long, 1.5 inches wide, and 1.25 inches tall.
What he said.

No rubber, just painting the outer trim of wheels (tires) black.

the good thing is that these seem to be from the same manufacturer, so you will most likely be able to work a GB. did the assembly instructions come in Japanese on a sheet of printer paper?

Good Work on this blingy :thumbsup:

EDIT: the only difference i seem to notice is with the decals. it seems that we didn't get any for the headlights with our model, our license plate decals are different, and we also got the chrome grille surround. however, ours came Acura decals as well, along with chrome wheel decals. anyway, i see that you have some extra headlight decals. wanna gimme a set?
Interesting, we gotta get together soon and kick it.

I can prolly hook it up with some headlight decals, as long as I can get mine on good.

And yes, the instructions are printed in Japanese.

i want 1!!!!!!!!!!! is there a website? are they more make and models?
No website, they do make a Legend coupe (KA8 model) as well.

cool, were could i find one
Not sure yet, but please be patient and hopefully I can get a GB started.

Can they add in detail of any sort?

How much?

~Dv8
Yes, these were available pre-painted as well but even before shipping I think it was like 80-90 bucks.

These models are already as detailed as it gets. Its literally a standing replica of the Honda Legend.

PS to All - Everyone please stop PMing me about buying this!

I will be working on getting a GB started if I can as I've said 4 or 5 times already. Thanks.

#11 · (Edited)
you mean like this ----->

know it's a little grainy, but the cell phone is the only thing i have to work with... this is sooo three years ago :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: jk. however, to add some at least somewhat valuable info to this, there was a group buy for these a few years back and as you can see, dad has never gotten around to painting this one. in fact it never gets taken out of the box and he won't let me do anything with it. super lame.

the good thing is that these seem to be from the same manufacturer, so you will most likely be able to work a GB. did the assembly instructions come in Japanese on a sheet of printer paper?

Good Work on this blingy :thumbsup:

EDIT: the only difference i seem to notice is with the decals. it seems that we didn't get any for the headlights with our model, our license plate decals are different, and we also got the chrome grille surround. however, ours came Acura decals as well, along with chrome wheel decals. anyway, i see that you have some extra headlight decals. wanna gimme a set?

#12 ·
I would be down for one. I have seen these on ebay about a year ago. I used to be models and comete in competitions so I think I would have some fun again with this little kit.

Keep us updated!

#22 ·

Here's another example of the Legend KA7 model painted:

I don't know if they can make specific wheels upon request, but I do know they offer a variety of other cars that have different style wheels.

For now, I'd assume a GB would have Legend sedans and coupes with the OEM GS or 7-spoke wheels as shown.

I'll know more after this week when finals are over and I have time to call them.

And here's what the Legend coupe (KA8 model) looks like:

Painted:

#25 ·
include me for the GB if there is one. also where can you possible get these models? any websites

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.